Chapter four

One week later
Its been a week with me down here. It's cold down here. I've had no food for a week and I'm so hungry. Since they hardly ever feed me you can see that my ribs are showing. My stomach hurts so much from the lack of food. Each day I still got beaten. I more bruises on my back and stomach. That's probably another reason my stomach hurts. Every time they put me back in this cell I curl into a ball and cry my eyes out. Right now I'm in my cell curled in a ball in the corner of my cell. I really wish I had someone to talk to. I can't write in my diary anymore I have no more pages. They have no more prisoners down here with me so I can't talk to them but them again I don't talk very much, so I wouldn't talk to them anyways. Just then I hear the door open and I easily sit up to see who came in. It was he man who always come down here to beat me and give me orders. "Let's go you have to clean up the mess from the party last night". They had a party last night great, maybe I can escape when they aren't looking now. I really hope I can. I easily stand up and fall back down. He grabs me a throws me out of the cell drags me up the stairs and throws me out of the building. He takes me next the the forest that's where the party was held. " look you clean this I don't have time to watch over you I have more important things to do if you run we will find you and we won't be as nice as we have been to you." They have been nice to me that's how people are nice to you. Anyways when he leaves I get to work he really did have no one watching me. I look around to see if anyone is coming over here and when I see no one I take off running towards the trees. I run like my life depends on it because it does.