Chapter 15

Max's POV
After she falls asleep I just watch her sleep for hours. My wolf is to upset to sleep. He wants to know what the hell happened to our mate. I just wanna hold her. I wanna make her feel better and safe. Safe with me. She so beautiful I wish she would talk to me. Maybe I can ask her in the morning what happened, just maybe she will tell me.

Few hours later.......
Lily is gonna wake up soon so I got down to make her breakfast. She's so small I know she can't eat much or it will make her sick so I just make her scrambled eggs and bacon. I pour her a glass of orange juice and walk back up to our room. That sounds so nice our room. I love it. When I get in the room she is awake looking at my movie case. She doesn't notice me come in. I sit her food down on the night stand and walk over behind her. " see anything that interest you?" She jumps back into me I grab her before she falls down. " hey it's ok your not in trouble" I turn her around she doesn't look up at me. I hate that. " can you come sit on the bed I have breakfast for you?" I reach my hand out and she hesitates but slowly takes my hand. We walk over to the bed and sit down. I hand her the food. " I didn't know what you liked but I gave it shot, try it you need to eat." She slowly takes a bite of the eggs they are gone in under ten minutes.  " dang princess you were hungry you ate the whole plate already. Hey baby I need to go do some work I want you to come with me. I can bring a movie and put it on for you in my office. What you be ok with that?" She slowly nods her head yes. I smile so big. At least I'm getting somewhere with her that makes me and my wolf so happy. " go pick a movie then." She slowly walks over and she looks at them for a while then she finally picks one and sits it on the bed in front of me well more liked dropped it, like she was scared I would be mad at what she picked. I look at the movie and smile " you picked beauty and the beast that's a great movie I love that one. Come on let's go to my office" she walks behind me with her head down but I notice she sucking her thumb. I have a bunch of pacifiers. I got a bunch of little stuff for my mate. I hope shes a little she could be daddy's little girl. We make it to my office without saying a word to each other. I put the movie on for her and get a blanket for her. " do you want to lay on the couch?" She walks over and sits down. I hand her the blanket and go to my desk. I call Ashton through mind link. We need to figure out what happened to my mate and why she was here. About thirty minutes later he walks into my office. Hey alpha what do you need? My mate gets tense she looks up at him and starts crying then she looks at me. She gets up and runs toward the door. I stop her before she could open the door. She starts crying harder and for the first time she talks but it breaks my heart. She slowly slides down against the door. " please don't do this alpha I'm so sorry please I won't do it again please don't do that to me again I don't like it I would rather die please don't let him do that to me again" I look at my beta and ask "what did you do to her?" My wolf I so angry "max what does it matter she nothing but a human slut I used her like one" I lose it I ran and grab him by his throat my claws are out " YOU RAPED MY MATE!!!!!!!". I didn't know she was your mate she's a worthless human. " she's your Luna don't you ever say that again she is not worthless and how dare you we don't do that to women here in this pack. You have gave me no choice I am making you rouge leave my pack by sundown.now LEAVE!" he runs out the door I can't believe this my wolf is so angry I have to turn. He wants to be near our mate . I turn into my black wolf and turn around to find her in the corner of the room crying her eyes out she's looking directly at me. I walk over to her . She starts trying to push further into the wall. I stop and put my head down to show her I mean her no harm. "Your gonna kill me now aren't you alpha?" I look straight up at her. I lay down at her feet. I rub my head against her legs. We sit like this for a while until she falls asleep from exhaustion. She she think I was gonna kill her or worse rape her. I would never hurt her in any way. And I'll be damn if any other person lays a hand on her. I would die for her. I will gain her trust.

I finally updated I thought I should update you on my life as well I started nursing school and me and daddy finally picked a wedding date we are getting married October 9th 2021. So much stuff has been happening I haven't had time to write