Chapter 14

Authors note I'm not gonna write the dream because don't want to trigger anyone who this might have happened to there will be more to the story later
Lily's POV
I jump awake it's that same nightmare. I have it every night, but it's not really a nightmare. It's a memory. I wish I could just forget it ever happened. I feel so dirty. I can still feel his hands on me and his breath on my face. I don't wanna go back to sleep. I just curl into a ball and cry. I have got to get out of here what if he wants to do the same thing to me. I don't trust him.

Max's POV
My wolf feels uneasy. I wake up to someone crying. I quickly realize it's My mate.I get up and see her curled in a ball crying. Without thinking I just touched her shoulder. She screamed and jumped off the bed and ran towards the door. She screamed so loud it made my ears ring. I ran and grabbed her before she could make it out the door. Baby  it's me it's me I'm not gonna hurt you stop fighting me. I'm holding her down to the bed.shes so fragile I'm afraid she will hurt herself. Baby I need you to calm down before you hurt yourself. Her crying gets worse. She starts repeating please leave me alone I don't wanna do that don't make me. What is she talking about? Baby calm down I'm not gonna make you do anything talk to me. She won't won't calm down I grab one of the needles the doctor left and I sedate her. She calms down and just falls asleep. What the hell was that about? What did my pack do to her? that's it I'm finding out tomorrow what the hell happened.