010

I watched as she got dressed in some nike pros and my hoodie. "baby" "mhm" "you're so fucken gorgeous" she giggled and looked back at me taking her hair out of the jacket. she laid next to me and i pulled her ontop of me.

I pulled her face towards me and kissed her, she didn't let me in so i slapped her ass and she gasped letting me in. We were 2 minutes in the kiss when my phone started ringing making her pull away and allowing me to grab my phone. I read the id caller and put my phone back where it was not wanting to answer mattias call.

"why aren't you gonna answer" "we're gonna see him tomorrow it's fine" i said before kissing her again, my hand wrapper around her neck and she slowly grinded on me.

i flipped us over so i was ontop of her, i undressed her leaving her in a bra and underwear. She brought the zipper to my jacket down and slipped it off of me.
i felt as she palmed me through my sweats, so i slipped off my sweats and my ethikas

I was hard and it was noticeable.. she moaned in my year making me roll my eyes and wanting her more. My face in between her legs giving her hickeys on her thighs and slowly making my way up to her pussy. She dug her hand into my curly hair and started pulling it and massaging it. My tounge slipped in and roamed inside of her. "d-da-da-dad-d-d-y please" she moaned making me wanna stroke with my tounge fader

Before i can finish she pushed her self away from me and push me so i was laying down. I watched as she sat ontop of my legs and rode my thigh making me make and her moan, before i knew it she was jerking me off with her hand while riding my thigh. after a couple minutes of it i felt her feel deep throat my 7 inch dick making me moan and roll my eyes in pleasure, i pushed her head forward.

she took me out of her and i squirted on her boobs and inside her mouth, she came and kissed me letting me know how i taste. She soon went back down and slipped my dick in between her boobs and stroke it with them making me roll my eyes in pleasure. I then squirted again and i watched as she swallowed it quickly and wiped some from her boobs and licked it off her fingers.

I got up flipping her over and adjusting myself in between her legs. I then slowly inserted her, her pornographic moans, my groans and skin slapping filled the room. She arched her back as her beautiful moans filled the room making me want to go faster "damn mamas you look so beautiful right now i wanna insert my kids inside of you" i moaned. Before realizing i pulled out and squirted on her stomach and she squirted on my bed sheets.

i laid next to her and went under the blankets bringing her with me and spooned her . i wrapped my arm around her and planed my hand on her boob massaging it, as she slowly fell asleep.