003

"baby stooop" "it taste good i swear" he ate the cookie that i made, "it lost flavor because i added too much milk" "well what did you expect baby" he pulled me closer from my waist as he sat and and i stood up "i don't know.. i didn't think it was gonna affect it.. i mean it was almond milk" i played with his curls as his hands went up and down my ass and the back of my thigh. I walked away from him and went to go see if i had peanut butter to add in the cookies, "mamas look it taste good" he came up to me and pecked my lips, i gave him a pouty face and pecked his lips.

"bubba" "bubba" "babyyy" "hectorrr" he kept ignoring me and payed attention to his phone. "babyyyy" i pecked his and he kissed me back, "hector" i gave him neck kissed and he wrapped one arm around my waist and the other one holding his phone texting the groupchat with his friends. "mamás chill" he moved his head making me stop giving him kisses and i got off of him and went on the other side of the bed and laying there getting ready to take a nap. I heard a sigh and i felt the bed move, "mamas" he called me and i ignored him "baby i'm sorry it's just mattia and them where telling me something" He gently rolled me over towards him and i rolled myself back trying to take a nap. He pushed me onto him and i laid ontop of him "i don't care if you're mad at me i still want you to lay on me" he said lifting up my cami and stroking my back, i didn't have a bra on so there was nothing in the way of him making contact with my upper back.

I had woken up from my nap and i realized that his friends where over due to the noise they were making  but i assume they were all scattered on the floor and the only one on the bed was hector and me. I felt his chest move up and down as he laughed, he looked down at me and pecked my lips,i laid ontop of him with a blanket over us . i turned over so my back was on his chest and he opened his legs and i sat in between his leg, he pulled the blanket over my chest and slipped one one of his hand under my shirt. "hey melissa" dennis said and i smiled at him. Hector leaned on for a kiss and i gave him a peck "no moreee" i gave him another peck "baby more" he pouted and i gave him another peck. "damn she has you geeked" one of them said and i shook my head giggling and he flipped him off. They continue to talk and play video games as i scrolled through my phone.  I put on my air pods and listened to music meanwhile playing games. I felt hectors hand go on my inner thigh and his hand rising up by the minute "baby what are you doing" i said low enough for him to be the only one to hear "nothing" he replied in a low voice. i set my phone down and i grabbed his hand that was on my inner thigh and started playing with his fingers, i heard him sigh "baby what are you doing" "playing with your fingers.. you have long and skinny fingers" "mamas" he groaned "mhm" "can i-" he got cut off by my phone ringing.

MATTIA

🔴|🟢"hello""melissaaaa""yes mattia"I felt hector tense up and bring his hand where it was before"are you with hector" "yeah

🔴|🟢
"hello"
"melissaaaa"
"yes mattia"
I felt hector tense up and bring his hand where it was before
"are you with hector"
"yeah..wanna talk to him "
I felt hector grab my phone and put it on speaker
"you're on sp-"
i got cut off by mattia
"meslissa i like you.. like i really like you"
I felt hectors chest move letting me know that he was gonna speak but i spoke instead
"mattia.. im sorry but i like hector"
Mattia than hung up

"i can't believe this" Hector said as his friends looked at us.. "look hector just act like you don't know" one of his friends and and hector stayed quiet not knowing how to react. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss but he didn't kiss back, he threw his head back in frustration.. "aye we got soccer practice to go to so we gotta bounce" his friends said getting up and doing a hand shake with them. I heard the door shut down stairs and i decided to speak "babe" "mami out of everyone why you" "bubs just stop thinking about it.. i don't want him i want you"
he sighed and i flipped myself so i was sitting on him facing him. He looked at me and i pecked his lips but he tried to deepen the kiss but i pulled away and he pouted at me. "babe i know you're mad" "i just don't understand why" he threw his phone across the room and i aggressively held his face and kissed him aggressively and he got into it. I pulled away before he got into it and turned back around and scrolled through my phone, "damn you really gonna play me like that" "like what" i smirked and he rolled his eyes at me.