011

"so where exactly are we staying at" i said boarding off the plane. "i booked us a hotel room" she held my hand as we walked to the luggage pick up looking for her baby pink luggage and my black luggage.

We spotted them and rolled them to the front of the air port and ubered go the hotel, i then texted mattia telling hi we arrived and that we are on our way to the hotel. We checked in and made our way to the room.

"baby if mattia tries anything with you, you'd tell me right" i asked curious and she looked at me "yes my love, of course" she pecked my lips.

We entered the room and set our stuff down, "imma text the boys" i said as i seen her roll out luggage's to the room and i stayed in the living room part of the hotel. "imma shower and get ready" she said as i heard her turn the water on from the restroom that was connected to the room. I walked in the room and noticed there was not door or wall separating the bathroom from the room and how the shower was see through glass.

I heard a knock on the door so i stepped out of the room making sure to lock the room due to the fact she was showering, i opened the door and i see ale, kairi and mattia. I hear the door open and i see melissa come out in some black leggings and my yellow nike hoodie, i smile at her and she walks towards me. I sat on the bar with the boys, i pulled her close to me "hi melissa" ale said smiling at her and she smiled back "hi alejandro" "hi melissa" kairi said shyly and she giggled saying hi back "melissa hey" mattia looked at her and she said hi.

"so um chick-fil-a" mattia asked and we all agreed "um you guys can go i'll stay here" melissa said as i placed my hand on her thigh "are you sure babe"i placed my chin on her shoulder giving her a kiss on her neck and she nodded. "yeah i'm not very hungry" she played with my hands, something she did something was wrong but i didn't want to ask her due to the fact the boys where here.

we left the room and i looked back hoping melissa would come out and join us but she didn't.

melissa 🤍

baby what's wrong

Nothing :)

mamas come on
don't do that.

i'm just tired hun, that's
all

something is wrong ,
what is it.

baby my father died

wanna go back to NC?

no love it's okay

baby

it's okay trust me

i'll be back soon okay,
i'll pick up something
for you to eat