012

I laid on the hotel bed, crying, feeling hopeless. the soft tunes of jhene aiko played on the back ground. I was shaking due to how much i was crying, i heard the door open and close making me wipe my tears quickly and act like i wasn't crying. Hector came in the room and saw me, i balled my eyes out and he hugged me. He carried me off the bed as my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands went up and down my back. I couldn't make up any words.

He sat up on the bed with his back against the wall and i was still in his arms balling my eyes out. "it's okay love.. let it all out" he said softly and i tried calming down but i couldn't. "it's okay baby.. it's okay".. after a couple minutes she finally calmed down. "wanna eat" he asked me  gently moving my hair away from my red face and i  shook my head no wiping my eyes. "my mom texted me well i was in the shower saying he had died in italy and how she was gonna stay in italy for a while" i hiccuped trying not to cry. "are you gonna want to go to italy" be asked and i shook my  head no "i can't see him like that.. i don't want my last memory of him to be at his funeral i just can't " i  was about to cry but he pulled me close stroking my back and i hiccuped. soon the hiccups stopped and i was fast asleep.

As i slept and i heard him talk "damn who would've thought after hurting the girl who was always down for me would've gaven me another chance.. i'm so lucky to have her like actually, no matter what happens i'm always gonna try to keep her happy." was the last thing i head before he placed a i kiss on my cheek

Alejandro 🤢

hector i'm telling you this
because i love you but
mattia has a HUGE crush
on malissa

yeah i know :/
it sucks because he's good
looking and i have a feeling
she'll leave me for him..
i'm a bit insecure

don't be
i seen the way she
looks at you

i'm just insecure
that's it