015

"hi guys" she smiled to her live happily reading comments.
"are you and hector dating.. yessir" she smiled and hector popped up in the frame kissing her cheek "i love you.. i love you too hun" "i thought y'all broke up.. we got back together". "melissa i thought you were dating mattia" hector read "no she's not she's dating me" he said kneeling on the floor making her stand up from his spinny chair for he can sit down. He sat down and she kneeled on the floor "here ma sit on my lap" he said and she sat on his lap wrapping his arms around her waist "melissa seems like a clout chaser" she mouthed reading the comment and she shook her head no. Soon after that the hate comments started popping up making her feel a type of way. "wanna lay in bed"he said low only for her to hear and she nodded her head grabbing the phone and laying down with hector. He spooned her and the said sideways, he held onto the phone in front of her.

She slowly drifted off to sleep and kissed her cheek making the live go wild. "how do you feel about your best friend and your ex dating" he read and he was confused "hu" "did you not know emily and kairi are dating.. no clue but i really don't care " he shrugged and continued reading comments. "hold on guys because she fell asleep in jeans so i'm gonna change her real quick", he changed her jeans and slipped on some black champion sweats not typing them tight due to the fact she was cramping and didn't want to hurt her even more. "okay i'm back" he smiled still talking to her live on her phone. he laid on his back and looked at her as she moved looking for him "shh baby it's okay" she heard and opened her eyes slightly making her way to him and laying on top of him drifting off to sleep again. Her head on his shoulder and his hand on the small of her back meanwhile the other one was holding her phone up. "y'all she really is my baby like y'all don't even know how much she's been there for me" he smiled "what happen with you and emily... chile n e ways so" he quickly changed the subject. "is it true you cheated on her with avani.. cheated on who " he asked confused "on melissa.. no why would i che-y'all sound stupid as hell" "avani posted a video on receipts.. well she's lying " "her proof looks pretty real.. well it's not luv so who gon tell her" more people joined the live asking about the cheating rumors "y'all i'm about to hop off because y'all sound stupid as hell saying i cheated when i didn't"
he ended the live and drifted off to sleep.