004

"hi baby" i walked up to him and tried kissing him but he moved his head "not right now", i was about to say something but his friends came over to the lockers and started talking to him. They formed a circle and pushed me out, usually hector will pull me and i'd stand infront of him with his arms around my waist. I walked away from them, making my way to geography class, I sat in my seat and put my head down waiting for the bell to ring and for hector to get here.  After a couple of minutes the bell finally rang and hector came in with his friends, he sat next to me but yet payed no attention to me. The boy who sat on the other side of me started a conversation with me so i moved my body facing him and we talked. I felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around and saw it was hector so i brushed his hand off me and continued my conversation. "babe" "mamas" "ma" "baby" "melissa" i heard by hector and i ignored him. "okay class so today your teacher isn't here so i'm gonna be your guys sub.. so please keep the volume down and get your work done" after she talked we all continued with our conversation. "Jacob sánchez is needed at the office" the announcement said and the boy i was talking to stood up and left class, i assumed he was jacob. I turned back around to sit correctly in my seat "so melissa who is he" hector asked me and i looked at him "jacob sánchez" i replied. "i'm sorry for earlier, i just wasn't in the mood" "but now that you saw me talking to jacob all of a sudden you're in the mood", "look i just need space from you right now.. i can't" i looked at him in shock and his eyes watered soon regretting what he said. "bet" i grabbed my back pack and asked to go to the office, i checked myself out and drove to my house.

Hector 🦋❤️

babe

baby

melissa

im sorry i didn't mean it,
it just slipped out and
i don't know what i was
saying. Please baby, we
can't let this happen
again.

Hector it's always you
that needs space, don't
you think i need space
as well, each time i needed
space i never needed it
with you , i simply took a nap,
showered or distracted
myself .

You said what you said ,
im sorry but it's just gonna
be like this from now on.

im coming over
READ

I heard the door close and i sighed, "baby i'm sorry, i really am.. but please melissa i need you here with me, i need you and only you" "can we just be friends and see where that leads on" "yes" he said looking down, i could tell he was sad. "um my mom won't be here until 10 wanna stay or" "i should probably head out" he rushes out quickly.

(SPAM ACC! only close friends follow)

melissasemotiomal

it was for the best

***likes
***comments

Cityboyalejandro: hold up 😳✋🏼
- cityboyalejandro: so y'all are done ?
- melissasemotional: we're friends

Cityboyalejandro: hold up 😳✋🏼- cityboyalejandro: so y'all are done ?- melissasemotional: we're friends

notdiazhector
lol 😫😏😖🤡😈
**** likes
**** comment