What happens now

It has been tough for Luba for the past couple of years. Being Luba Mushtuk is hard enough never mind having a 3 year old daughter to look after without anyone knowing apart from family. Sometimes Luba wishes that the pros knew about but she felt uncomfortable telling them after all of these years hiding her. Morning princess say Luba walking into Erica's room. The bright shon in and her little eyes opened up as Luba placed herself on the side of the bed. Both girls hugged each other before Luba picked Erica up and went down stairs. She put her down into her booster seat for the table and Erica screamed "I WANT FOOD"!. Luba went over to calm her down and told her not to demand like that. Once she finally calmed down Luba went over to make breakfast. She sat down and they sat in complete silence. Fidgeting Erica tried to get out but she couldn't so she sat their a cried. Luba was trying to tell her that she had to finish her brakefast but she was not co-operating with her. Luba could tell this day was going to be long. She got her out the booster seat and she went running upstairs and back into bed. Ugh Luba thought as Erica fell back to sleep but she used this to get ready for dance. After that she gently picked up Erica to take her to Luba's mum and dad. Silently she drives through the busy city and giggle a bit hearing Erica little snore. As she arrived she carfully got Erica out the car and took her up to her bedroom in her mum and dads house and quickly said goodbye because she was in a rush. Luba litterally jumped into the car and drove off. She was so excited for today as their were starting a group dance. She arrived and everyone started to stare at her. Feeling uncomfortable Luba looked down, she didn't know why. 1,2,3,4,5,6..... Luba had got it stuck in her head and the dance. Luba thought today was going to be long but she was wrong. It was now lunch and Luba got a phone call off her mum. "Hi mum" she said wandering off into a different so no one could hear. "Hi do you know what's up with Erica because she's just being miserable" said concerned. " I have no clue I think she's not well or somthing that why I put her up stairs in bed because fell to sleep" I replied. "Oh okay I will give her some calpol and check her temperature though first"said her mum. Then they ended the call. Luba began to worry because her baby could have not been well. For the rest of dance she was worrying about her and not really concentrating. Time flied past and it was now time to go and pick up Erica. She sped up as fast as she could to get back to her baby. Step,step,step. She walked into her parents house. "Shhh" her mother instructed. She slowly walked in a sat down. "Luba I need to talk to you" her mum said. "What"? Luba replied anxiously. "We are..... moving back to Russia" her mum says fighting tears back. "Who is supposed to look after Erica" Luba said with tears streaming down her face. Her dad replied with "you will have to take her to work". "Dad you know no one knows about her but me and you two" Luba said a bit angry. "You will just have to tell them" said her mum. Luba didn't know what to do at this point. Her mind went crazy. What was she supposed to do...