What was that?

Today was a good day for Luba and Erica. "Mummy can we FaceTime dianne?"says Erica jumping excitedly.
Luba nods while talking to Janette. Erica went jumping off to tell dianne.
"Come on we have to go home"Luba yelled holding her hand out for Erica to hold it but Erica just stood their looking sad.
"I don't want to go"said Erica pouting.
Luba walked over and picked her up and Erica threw a fit.
"Shh Erica we will see them again and remember we will FaceTime dianne" said Luba trying to calm her down. It didn't work Erica kept kicking and screaming. They both quickly got the car before anyone could take photos. They was driving home from the studio and from the screaming went into silence and snoring. Ahh Luba thought as it went into silence. Both of them arrive back at the house and Luba makes her way to Erica's bedroom and put her on the bed. As soon as she got home Luba's phone started to buzz. It was dianne trying to FaceTime. Luba answered it and told her Erica was in bed having a nap. As the time was only 3:00pm  and to call her back around 5. Once they ended the call Luba decided relax for a bit. She took a bath. Put a face mask on. Got her pjs on and waited for Erica to wake up. A while went it by and it was now 4:30 so Luba decided to wake Erica up. She wasn't in the bests of moods until she remembered that dianne was going to FaceTime her later.
"Do you want anything to eat?" Luba asks
Erica shakes her head.
Luba walks over to her and hugs her. Until again her phone vibrates.
"ITS DIANNE!"Erica shouted knowing it was her from the picture.
Their phone call lasted hours and hours. When dianne had to go the got a bit upset but dianne promised to FaceTime or see her tommrow.
"Mummy can I have a yogurt" Erica asks
"Sure princess but be quick it's nearly bed time" Luba says.
Luba got up to go and get her yogurt because she couldn't open the fridge but then she saw a car that she didn't recognise outside. She ignored it and got Erica a yogurt.
"Mummy can I have a bedtime story?"
The door bell rang.
"Whose at the door?"Erica says concerned.
Luba didn't answer she got up and answered the door. She wasn't expecting what she saw. Who was it?
It was her ex boyfriend. She felt so uncomfortable. "Hello" he said.
"Hi" Luba replied.
"I've came to say hi and come to see how your doing"he said.
They left on good terms as Luba understood him. The connection came back as he came into the room.
"So where's the baby well not so well baby now?".
"She's In bed" Luba replied.
"So where have you been all these years?". Luba asked
"Well I've been all over the place really I've been living on my own for the past three years but the one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was you" he said
"Really" Luba said surprised.
"Yeh after I left I felt so alone and I felt like I couldn't live without you" replied Gabe.
After he said that Luba couldn't help but kiss him.
"Woah that was quick" gabe replied
"So why didn't you come back then?"
"Because like I said I probably wouldn't have been able to cope but now I only realised that I loved you and how could I leave you just because of a child and if I couldn't really cope I know you would look after me" he replied almost on tears.
Luba lent in for a hug. As soon as she was about to kiss him Erica walked.
"Mummy whose that?".
Luba looked over a gabe.
"Well this your errrm daddy" Luba says
"Daddy?" Erica questioned
"Yeh" Luba said
"What's a daddy?" Erica asked
"Well it's like a mummy but a male version" said Luba
"Well daddy i will love you as much as I love mummy" Erica said sweetly.
Gabe's eyes started to water as she said it. Luba went over and hugged him.
"Ooooo mummy and daddy in love" Erica said sarcasticly as Luba stared at her so she knew she was angry.
"Erica go to bed now remember dance rehearsal tommrow". Erica toddled into her bedroom and got into her bed. For the rest of the night they cuddled and caught up on what has been happening. What was tommrow going to bring?
This took me agers to right
Leave some comments saying what I could do after this chapter
Thanks for reading x