Saturday

It was the next day. The light shon through the curtains as the sunrise. Luba woke up and pecked gabe on the head as she got out of bed to find Erica asleep on the sofa. She tiptoed to go and make herself some coffee but it didn't work Erica woke up.
"Erica why was you asleep on the sofa?" Luba qestioned.
"I got scared but I didn't want to wake you and daddy" she said softly.
Silence fell as the girls heard gabe get up.
"Luba when breakfast" Erica said
Luba went into shock. How the hell did Erica know my name she thought.
"It's mummy to you and soon princess". Luba calmly said.
Luba looked over to gabe who had the tiny smirk on his face. Erica looked at her daddy and let out a little giggle and so did gabe.
"What have you two been up to" Luba asked concerned.
"Nothing" they both said in sync while trying not to laugh. After that the room went silent as gabe and Erica was watching peppa pig on the tv. No words came out their mouths.
~~
It was soon time to go and they was all dressed nicely. Gabe drove Luba and Erica their. Luba was as nervous as she was telling them about Erica. She holded gabe's hand all the way their to re a sure him and herself. She wouldn't let go unless she needed to. Erica had fell asleep which Luba had hoped she did because she didn't want to put up with mardy Erica as she didn't have a nap. Their was getting closer and closer. Luba kept getting more nervous.
"It's going to be okay lubie" gabe noticing how she felt.
Luba just look over at him and gave him a little a grin. They were almost their. She got over whelmed again and tears started streaming down her face so Gabe tried to rub her leg while driving. She had finally calmed down once they arrived and she was trying to make it too look like she hadn't been crying. They all got out the car. Gabe picked up Erica carefully as she was still asleep. They all signed in. They laid Erica down on the sofa and sat down next to her and cuddled while waiting for everyone to arrive. A couple of minutes past and Erica began to shuffle and she woke up looking confused. She rubbed her eyes and asked
"Mummy where are we" Erica asks
"At the studio" Luba replied
"Diwanne" Erica says
"Yes she will be here soon" Luba replies.
Luba budged up onto gabe's lap while Erica woke up a bit more. The door creeked and Dianne walked through.
"Diwanne" Erica said running a hugging Dianne.
"Hi who is with mummy" Dianne asked concerned.
"Daddy" Erica replied.
After this conversation Luba got off gabe's knee and dragged Dianne outside. Then both of them noticed all the other pros were arriving so after they all had.
"Right this is going to be hard to say because I don't know how you will react but I've I've gottttt backkkk with gabe"
Most of them knew who gabe were. They all went a hugged Luba. After they got their make up done and then went to the live show. Gabe sat in the audience while Erica was getting looked after backstage by people. They had finished. After they all went Erica ran out and hugged Luba who was stood in the middle of the floor just in her own world.
"Mummy you did so well I'm so prowed of you"
Luba's heart filled of love. Gabe came soon after. The little family they had looked up at the seats and the lights and just hugged. Luba had never been so happy in her life. Erica broke the silence by saying
"Daddy mummy can we go get ice cream"
"No not now it's all closed" gabe replied.
They all laughed and left. Tomorrow was the day off. What was they going to get up to? Was anyone going to visit them.
Thank you for reading.
I need some ideas to help me go on with story so please leave some in the comments x
Bye x