London

Luba nudged Erica. Waking up, Erica rubbed her eyes and pulled a confused face.
"Erica what have you done?" Luba asked calmly
"Sorry mummy and diwan" she said pulling puppy eyes.
"Good girl" Luba said.
After that Luba grabbed a wipe and slowly started to wipe off all the evidence that Erica had around her face. All that Luba thought she needed a day off from all this work and needed a baby sitter for Erica but she needed to make it through Friday. Couple of hours went by and it was time to go home. Erica didn't mind as she thought she was coming back tomorrow but she wasn't. After that Luba remembered that she also had Saturday to do. They got in the car and they went home. Once they got home Luba found a note on the table. It said I've got to the shop so I will be back soon. I've missed you all day and can't wait to see you all day Monday as it's the end of strictly and on Sunday your going out with nadiya. Can't wait to look after our little girl ether she's so cute and she looks just like you. All the time you've got I will make sure to spend time with you. Maybe on night we can spend all night together with someone looking after Erica. I never relised after I left how much I would miss you.
-love gabe
Luba totally forgot. Her heart melted at note and little tears formed in her eyes. She couldn't believe she had him back. She wiped her eyes and turned around as she felt a little tiny tap on her back.
"Mummy where's daddy" asked Erica
"He's gone to the shop he will back soon and talking about that I think it's time to go to sleep for you Erica" said Luba
"Okkway" Erica said yawning.
Luba helped Erica with all the things that she needed. Just before Erica got put into bed gabe came back and gave Luba and Erica a hug.
"Hi you two have you had a good day" gabe asked. Erica nods and puts her arms out. Gabe have her a big hug and put her into bed.
"So Luba have you had a good day?" Gabe asks once again.
"Yes but has been a bit stressful so can you look after Erica tomorrow please?" Luba asked.
"Anything for you hunny" gabe said as their lips went together and tingle went through Luba's spine. The kiss went into the bedroom and carried on until they couldn't take it anymore. After Luba took a shower and went into bed. It was Friday. Luba woke up and got breakfast. Soon after she heard footsteps coming it was gabe. Why wasn't Erica waking up she thought she's normally the first one to wake up. Luba slowly walks through the door and goes to wake Erica up. Erica jumps out of bed as soon as she wakes up thinking she was going to see dianne but really she was staying home with gabe. Luba got her breakfast ready. This was going to be weird leaving her with gabe for the first time ever. Even though she trusted gabe she was still anxious.
"Bye Erica mummy's going to work now" Luba says as she gives them both a peck on the forehead.
"Wait mummy what at me"? Erica said confused.
"Your going to stay with daddy today as it's important day and your not allowed in" Luba said walking out the door avoiding any tears. She sighed as she walked through corridor of their apartment and into the outside. Today was going to be hard. Looking out the window of the car, all that Luba thought about was how much she was going to miss Eric but she knew she had to get through this. Once she got their all the pros gathered around her asking where is Erica. Was it early to explain? Was they going to be mad? All this thinking over whelmed Luba. Seconds past,Luba ran straight out in tears it was all to much. Luba kept looking behind her. She just want to be alone. She didn't know where to go as they all shared rooms in elstreet. Luba found a spot and just slowly began to go down the wall to sit on the floor. All her fears filled her mind. She needed a rest. She went from her bubbly self to low upset self in a matter of seconds. She had a thought to herself who makes you happy? Gabe and Erica make you happy call them. Luba got up and went into the girls room.
Phone call (l,Luba) (g,gabe) (e,Erica)
G-hey lubie
L- hi gabe (In a upset way)
G- you sound upset what's wrong
L-I got really over wehlmed because the other people kept asking me oh where is Erica and who is looking after her as they know my mum and dad have gone back to Russia and I didn't know weather to tell them about you
G-don't worry follow my breathing.
After a couple of minutes gabe helped Luba to calm down and they carried on the conversation.
G- lubie you just have to tell them about me.
L- how though what happens if they are mad at me.
G- they won't be your over thinking it all.
L-your right for once I am. I've got a plan tommrow when i come to perform live you come with me and with Erica.
G- but you haven't told media about Erica
L- she can just stay out the spot light. She can stay with the makeup artists or something. I've got to go now so I will see you late bye love you babe.
G- love you to lubie bye.
She finished the conversation and decided to go back into training.
~~~~~
It was now lunch and nadiya came over to Luba.
"Hey are you alright" nadiya asks
"Yeh i just got a bit over whelmed earlier that's all" said Luba quietly
"Do you want to go shopping in London later" nadiya asked.
"Sure I would love that" Luba said excited.
They carried on for the rest of the day. They had a few brakes and it was almost time to go.
"Hey nads what time do you want me to meet you" Luba asked
"8ish" nadiya replied.
It was currently 6 so she had two hours. Luba calls an ubar and goes home.
"Mummmmmy" Erica runs and hugs her.
Luba looks up at gabe whilst hugging Erica and asks
"How has she been"
"Alright she has had a nap around three I've fed her dinner and tea and I'm just getting her ready for bed" gabe replies
"Any melt downs or done anything naughty" Luba asked concerned
"No not really except for she did cry when you left and threw a fit because she want to go with you" gabe says.
Once they had finished Erica had let go and Luba gave gabe a peck.
"I'm going to London shopping later with nadiya is that alright"? Luba asked
"Yeh it would be good for me and Erica to get even more closer" gabe says.
Luba gets dressed out of her dance clothes hopped in the shower and got dressed into casual clothing. She gave a peck to everyone in the household and left. She took a deep breath in and walked to nadiya's house.
"Hi Luba" nadiya said answering the door. A little head popped around nadiya's leg.
It was her daughter Mila she had come to visit from Slovenia.
"Hi Mila"Luba said.
"Hi" Mila replied.
"Why don't you have Erica" nadiya asked.
"I can go and get her if you want" Luba said.
"Sure" nadiya replied.
They all left together back to Luba's house. She asked nadiya to wait outside as she didn't want her to see gabe. She came back out with Erica wedged on her hip.
"Are we ready then?" Nadiya asks.
"Sure" Luba replied.
They walked into the main center of London. It wasn't that busy. Both of the daughters looked at toy windows mesmerised while the mums where trying to drag them along.
"Mummy" Erica moned
"Yes Erica" Luba said calmly.
"Pick me up pwease" Erica said politely
Luba decided to pick her as she knew she was tired. For the rest of the night both women wandered around and baught things. By the end Erica and Mila were both asleep on their mothers shoulders. What will happen tommrow. What would the pros think about gabe and Luba?
Thankyou for reading
Happy new year by the way.
Leave some suggestions down In the comments. Bye x