Sick erica

Luba emotions was all over the place she didn't know what to. She just sat with her head in her hands. All of them heard a creaking from the stairs. To a surprise it was Erica and she walked and hugged Luba. Her hand pressed against Erica's head to check her temperature. She was boiling hot. Not may seconds later Erica was back to sleep. Luba whispered "I'll have to be going I will call you later". Her mum nodded in reply. She gently put Erica in the car and drove off to their house. After they had a arrive she laid Erica on the sofa and she made herself some tea and ate it as she got the chance to. Cleaning up the pots, she nudged Erica to wake her up. She made noises and shuffled and wined. Then started to cry. Luba rushed over and picked up and moved her about. "How you feeling sweetie" Luba said quitely. "No good momma" croaked Erica. Luba rubbed her back and swayed her from side to side. "Would like some food" Luba asked calmly. "Yes pweas" Erica said. Luba grabbed a yought and made some toast. Slowly,Erica ate her snack. Luba comforted her. After her snack Erica layed back and started to cry. Luba gave her an iPad to watch somthing on. Hearing the strictly theme tune,Luba turned around and wandered what she was watching. Her eye filled up with tears as she realised she was watching her mummy dance. She had calm down a bit but she was still crying so Luba rubbed her belly and she stopped. She said their for a while until she fell alseep again. Ahh Luba thought Erica had finally gone to sleep. Luba took of her makeup,got her pjs on,brushed her teeth and went to bed. It was around about midnight and Erica came into the room sobbing once again. Luba lent up flicking the switch to turn on her lamp. Erica had came in with her bunny and sobbing. "What's up princess" Luba said. Erica pointed at her tummy. Her long brown hair swayed from side to side while she got onto Luba's bed. Cough cough cough. Luba looked worried. "Do you feel like your going to be sick at anytime?" Luba asked. Erica shrugged her shoulders. All of sudden Erica jumped off the bed and into the bathroom. All that Luba thought was oh no what am I going to do. She heard it all. Luba got up and fast pasted walked into the bathroom and hugged her and asked "do you feel much better now". Erica nodded. Luba gestured with her finger to come into her bed and wait their until she came back. Finally after a couple of minutes they went back to sleep. *vibrates* Luba's phone went as it was time to wake. Right now she has to decide weather to take her or not....