Going to italy

Comments flooded through. People questioning Luba but also people complementing her. Luba felt like this was the best moment of her life . Like a whole weight was lifted off her shoulders. Today was the day that Erica would be going to Italy with Luba and gabe. She had never been as Luba felt like she couldn't do it on her own.
"You two come on" Luba demanded. Gabe grabes Erica and catches up to Luba.
"I'm excited to go on an airoplane" Erica says.
"Will you be a good girl" Luba asks
"Yesss I'm promise" Erica replies.
Gabe and Luba give each other a little peck before getting in the car. For most of the journey they was singing their hearts out to Disney. It took a while for them to their. They got their. It was very busy with press and other people. Luba felt so relived because she didn't have to cover Erica up if the press saw her. Erica just kept trying to drag Luba into every single shop in the airport.
"Erica stop we have to go through security first" Luba snaps.
"Do you want me to have her" gabe asks.
Luba nods. Gabe grabs Erica's hand I tries to keep her away from the toy shops. Erica saw the Disney shop. Shit Luba thought as Gabe tries and tries to keep her away from it. Happiness turns into stress for the parents and brake down for Erica. She stomped and cried in the middle of the airport.
"Erica stop it now" gabe snaps. Erica cry got louder as they tried to calm her down. Luba gave up and picked her up. Finally silence. They put all their stuff in the tub and went through security without any problems. Once they went through they plane didn't bored for another 30 minutes so they decided to go and look around the airport.
"DISNEY STORE DISNEY STORE" Erica jumped up and down.
"Erica first we have to go into this shop and then Disney store. Luba said
"No Disney store" Erica said scowling at Luba and crossing her arms.
"Erica stop it" gabe said.
Dragging on behind Erica followed them into this food shop. As soon as Erica walked in she regretted saying she didn't want to come in. She found all the food. Erica went to each bit and kept sneaking food into the basket. Once they got to the check out Luba noticed the basket is a lot heavier then it should be.
"Erica pick one food and drink" Luba said. Erica picked some sweets and a fruit shoot. They left the store.
"Disney store now" Erica says. She drags Luba to it. Luba was wishing that Jannette was here as she loves Disney and Erica and her would have the best time in here together. Erica dragged Luba all around the shop while Gabe went back to wait for the plane.
"Erica we need to go other wise we will miss the plane. Luba said.
"Okay bye Disney store see you soon" Erica says as she left. Luba grabs Erica and walks to the terminal. They made it just in time.
"Mummy I'm scared now" Erica says
"It's alright Erica we will be okay" Luba says.
"GRATZ" Erica notices Graziano sat in the seat on the plane. Luba waves. They all get sat down on the plane. This flight Erica was being a nucence. And this is what happend. They first get on the plane and she argues with gabe on which seat she wants. Then she was fidgeting. Erica would stop wineing so Luba had to get up in the middle of the aisle  holding her trying to get her to sleep as it was her nap time. Finally it was silent. Until the next minute she woke up screaming. She was tired but had got woken up. Then Luba gave up and almost started crying. Gabe came from the other side and tried to calm her down once again. Gabe had to hold her in the middle of the asile to keep her asleep and he did this for 2hours which was most of the flight. Sorry Luba mouthed to Gabe as he was stood in the middle of aisle. The seat belt sign came on and gabe passed Luba Erica and the plane went down.
Erica is a bit mardy in this isn't she lol x
Try and upload more often. Give me some ideas please 💕