Rest day

Today was the rest day. Luba had decided to take Erica to Dianne's today and see if Dianne would look after so Luba and gabe could have a afternoon and night for themselves.
Phone call
D-hi Luba what's up
L-would you mind looking after Erica today
D- sure I would love to and sure she will enjoy joe. Also does she like dogs as nala Zoe's dog is coming over today
L-yeh she loves them. Do you want anything from the shops
D- no thanks. I will see you later bye
L-bye.
Luba went into Erica's room to pick out her outfit while gabe was making her breakfast. Luba came out of her room and Erica said
"Mummy what we doing today"
"Your going over to Dianne's so me and daddy can have a day to ourselves and they will be a doggie their to" Luba said excitedly
"A doggie yayyyyy and Diwanne" said Erica. Gabe winked at Luba before she pick Erica up and walked towards her bedroom.
"Do you want to wear this today?" Luba asks.
Erica shook her head then tries pulling a floral dress down.
"Okay you can wear that just make sure you try not to get it dirty" Luba said.
"I will try mummy" Erica responded
Luba stood up got the dress and put it on her. Then Luba helped her put her shoes and coat on as it was quite cold outside.
"I will be back in a couple of minutes" Luba said kissing Gabe's forehead. They walked to Dianne's and joe's house. The excitement couldn't rub of Erica's face. They both walked in a Erica ran up to Dianne. Then Erica went off to meet joe while Dianne and Luba talked.
"Here is her bag it's 4 spear changes of clothes,her knife,spoon,fork,pj,teddy and that's about it" Luba said.
"Okay do you want be to bring her to the studio tommrow"? Dianne asked
"Oh shit yeh I forgot her car seat" Luba said placing her hand of her forehead.
"It doesn't matter will try and find one or something also is she potty trained"? Dianne asks not wanting to be changing nappies.
"In a way she is but sometimes she does have accidents just keep asking her and she will tell you anyways I'm going now if you've got anymore questions text me" Luba explained
"Okay will do Erica come say bye to mummy"
Erica ran up and hugged Luba then ran back off to Joe who kept tickling her. Luba left. It felt so weird going back home without Erica. After about a 2 minute walk she was back home with Gabe. They both cuddled on the sofa against each other. They had a catch up on what they was doing in life and Erica. By the time they had finished it was dinner time. Luba made gabe and her a toasty.
"Luba why did you get Erica's plate out" gabe asked.
"Oops I guess I'm used to it" she replied.
They both sat down eating dinner watch tv. After they had finished eat gabe offered to wash the plates so Luba could sit down. Time quickly went past. It was 3pm and Gabe and Luba has an interesting conversation.
"Gabe I was thinking would you like to have another baby with me" Luba said a little nervous.
"Of cause I would lubie it just seems like the right time" gabe said hugging up to Luba.
"When are we going to make it then" Luba dasked eagerly.
Eli"Whenever you want darling" gabe replies.
Luba pushes him down on the sofa and started making out with him. And then it turned intense and they both did what they needed to do.
Meanwhile over at the Buswell and Sugg household Nala  had arrived and Erica was so excited to see her. They both played fetch and chased after each other.
"Come here Alan" Joe shouted
"Whose Alan" Erica asked hearing joe.
"It's Nala I just call her Alan for fun" joe replied. After that they all calmed down and decided to watch a movie together. They watch my little mermaid.
"It's looks like you and jwo Diwanne" Erica said.
"It does doesn't it" Dianne replied.
"It said your name Diwanne it said your name Diwanne your are Ariel" Erica said hyped up.
No one replied to her and for the rest of the movie they just sat their in silence enjoying it. It was almost tea time now and Erica was going to have soup while all the others had steak which Erica couldn't have. Erica waited at the breakfast bar waiting for her food to be done.
"Why is my twea over their" Erica asked.
"Because it needs to call down"Zoe replied.
After it had been on the side of a couple of minutes Zoe handed it over to Erica.
"Thanks Zowe" Erica said
"Your welcome Erica" Zoe replied.
They all had dinner. Erica hurried into the bath as it was almost bed time and they needed to hurry up for the strictly results.
"Diwanne can I watch the stricwitly results with you and stay up and bit passed my bed time" Erica asked as she had never seen it before.
"Okay then but don't tell mummy" Dianne replied getting her out the bath and quickly into her pjs. The strictly theme tune came on and Erica and Dianne rushed into the living room.
"I SEE YOU AND MUMMY" Erica pointed at the tv seeing Luba. Erica was mesmerised through it all.
It was time for the results.
"First to face the dance off is..... Luba and Payton. Erica's head went down and she went from happy to sad.
"Next in the dance off is..... Dianne and mark. Tears started to form in Erica's eyes she didn't want any of them to leave. She looked over at Dianne and went up to her almost sobbing. Time past and the judges had voted.
"This means we will have to say goodbye to Luba and Payton" tess said from the tv. Erica was sobbing and all Dianne could do is cry with as it was hard to see Erica upset. After their crying Erica fell asleep in Dianne's arms so she took her to bed.
Hope you enjoyed this part ❤️