Next days

Luba wasn't exepting what happened last night but it just felt right again. Just to be with gabe. Today she had dance again and she was going to see how well he looks after Erica. Problem is would Erica stay with him. Little tiny footsteps walked into Luba's room as the sun gleamed through. "MORNING MUMMY AND DADDY!"Erica shouted.
"Morning Erica" replied gabe. Luba sat up while rubbing her eyes and put Erica in the middle of both of them. They all had a family hug before getting out of bed and getting ready for the day.
"Erica do you want to stay with daddy or come to see dianne?"Luba asked.
"DIWANNE DIWANNE" Erica says jumping up and down. Before they set off Luba gave gabe a kiss on the cheek as well as Erica and they set off. They walked into the studio and as soon as Erica saw dianne she was kicking to get down but Luba had to keep on her hip while she signed in. Once she managed to Luba let go of Erica and she went racing off as Luba tried to catch up behind her. Her little footsteps scurried across the floor as she ran to dianne who she made jump as she wasn't excepting it. Today was Thursday so they needed to clean up the group dance and their own dances before tomorrow. As Luba was only a behind the senses person all she needed to was watch it and practice it herself. As the pros were practicing Erica decided to sneak out and sneaked through the rooms. She got to dianne's room. She looked through a couple of draws and found a stash of sweets. Shall I eat it or not she thought. After a couple of minutes contemplating she decided to eat them and started to get really tired and fell asleep on the sofa with chocolate smothered all over her face with chocolate stars in her hands. Luba came out of rehearsal and into her room. She opened the door but she thought Erica was in their as she accidentally left peppa pig on. She slowly walked in just in case Erica was asleep but she wasn't expecting her not to be here.
"Has anyone see Erica?" Luba said worried as she rushed into all the other pros rehearsing. They all came rushing out to help Luba try and find her. Dianne went into her room and giggled. "Luba" she shouted.
"Is she in their?" Luba asked in relief
Dianne nodded and pointed trying not to laugh. Luba was shocked.
"Sorry dianne" Luba apologetically said.
"It's fine" dianne said holding onto Luba's arm.
What would she do with Erica now?