Chapter 21

Damir's POV:

"Good Morning Kitten" I say stretching my arms around him securing Nico tightly to me. I nuzzle him, smiling as I take his scent in. Mine, all mine. My sweet little mate I think as I release a deep rumble.

"Let's make the best out of this weekend, Kitten" smiling down, kissing the top of his head before scooping him up into my arms. "Shower time!" he squeals and tries to wriggle free but I've got a firm grip on him. Licking his jaw I nuzzle him as he settles down allowing me to strip him down. His eyes sparkling with something mischievous.

I step into the shower with him just as I turn to close the shower door I hear a playful "menacing" growl as he jumps on me biting my shoulder "Oww!" I laugh out loud as he wraps his legs around me "Nico, ha ha ha... let go" I grab the shower bar to keep from fully slipping on my ass to no avail, down we go with me on my back and him hovering above half shifted. 

His ears fluffy, slanted eyes, and golden tan from top to bottom. The shower water dripping from above cascading over his sleek body. He sits over my stomach "Omph, you're heavy Nico" I chuckle trying to shove him off as he grips on nipping at me, shoving his head against my chest before hopping off with a purr. Needless to say we ended up playing in the bathtub until we both felt pruney and very very hungry.

Pulling Nico along we head out to Pier 39, "Come on Kitten, they've got some delicious crepes we can order and enjoy while people watching." I say opening the door for my sweet mate.

"I haven't been down there in such a long time!" he giggles, turning on the radio as we make a quick drive down the city. "I love Nutella crepes with banana slices, dusted with powdered sugar, whipped on top! Damir, I want 3 and a large coffee with 2 sugars and lots of creamer" I can't help but laugh. "I'll go for the chicken crepes, I prefer mine savory."

We get our orders and find a nice outdoor sitting area, sipping on our hot coffee while we share our crepes with each other as we watch the tourists passing by. Just as we finish up Nico bounds out of his seat pulling me along "Come on! Come... let's get on the merry go round, Pplllleeaasse!" he says making big sad eyes at me. "Nope, I don't want to go on that, it's for kids" I stand there looking at the double decker merry go round. "No way Nico." I say shaking my head.

Next thing I know he's pouting with his bottom lip sticking out, eyes shining like he's about to start to cry, my heart goes out to him. I feel like such a grinch. "Fine. One time and NO pictures! I don't need any evidence of my being on one of these things. I grumble as I pay for our tickets. He squeals with delight pulling me up the steps, dragging me along.