Epilogue

Nico's POV:

A year ago today I gave birth to our quads, my first being Dominik Andrei Tigris and his identical twin Dimitri Alexei Tigris. Soon After their arrival was David Mikhail Tigris and finally Daniil Stefan Tigris completing our family as of now. 

(Pic of Dominik, Dimitri, David and Daniil^)

We're surrounded by relatives and friends who have showered the boys with love and many gifts. Damir stands behind me with his arms holding me tight. "Thank you for blessing my life with our precious children." Stroking my tummy he kisses my shoulder. "With you in my life I can't want for anything more."

Our children are a force to be reckoned with as they tend to face life as a single unit. From what I can see of their characters Dominik and Dimitri are showing signs of being Alphas as they're much larger and dominant but still very attentive and protective over the smaller two. They love climbing trees, ramming into one another at any given chance and are rarely found sitting quietly. David and Daniil are inseparable, they tend to shy away from loud people and gravitate towards non-contact play like building castles, finger painting and racing their cars.

As the evening wore on we relaxed watching our cubs, Leo and Anya's daughter Bianca is now six months old as well. Sophie sits next to us as her pregnancy is in its last month she's a little tired, they opted not to find out what Alessandro and her are having.

(Pic of Bianca^)

(Pic of Bianca^)

Niki comes over carrying Daniil in her arms, "Momma he fell and scraped his knee" I take a look and sure enough there's a tiny scratch so I kiss his boo boo then he runs off giggling with his sister as they play a few feet away from us. 

(Pic of Nati and Niki^)

Suddenly the alarms go off "There are intruders!" a guard calls out we quickly usher the children, Sophie, Anya and myself inside. Something comes crashing through the window but thankfully nothing makes contact with us.

Niki and Nati help keep the littler ones together while Sophie huddles with them in her arms Anya and I stand guard in case anyone tries to get in. As the door bursts open a Massive Bear roars standing on its hind legs. Before he can take another step a loud pop sounds and he's flat face down on the ground. I turn to see if the children are all right just to notice Niki and Nati have shifted.

Beautiful White tigers, not much bigger than me when I'm in my Lynx form. Which means that for being 7 year old little girls they are massive, they are their Father's daughter's and Royal from tip to tail. I rush to them holding them tight against me, one in each arm. Once it's all over Damir and the men come inside gasping in awe of what they see before them. Damir embraces the girls, proudly kissing each one in turn. "Thank you girls, you've kept the little ones safe."

We take them to their room to help them shift back while cooing at the marvelous job they did. Even shifters don't usually take this step until they're 10-12 years old.

The years go by without any further events as we tightened security and made sure to educate and train all our offspring. As we assumed David and Daniil both grew up to be beautiful Omega Golden tigers, Domik and Dimitri developed into strong, fierce Alpha tigers resembling their father closely. Niki and Nati Chose to remain side by side following their father's Royal legacy in keeping the Feline Shifter Kingdom stable.

The girls forged a new tradition of their own by bringing their Mates under their titles with Niki Soon to reign as Queen and her mate Kevin being King in title but as a support to her. Nati chose to take on her position as Co-Queen shifting roles as her sister's equal in power but prominent supporter and pillar of strength. Her mate Connor took the title of Co-King as a pillar and supporter of his brother being that they too were identical twins.

Our lives prospered and our families expanded through out the lands bringing brighter horizons with the strength of many working as one for many ages as the generations continued on. 

(Dear Readers: Thank you for finishing this Journey with me )

-Elisa