Overprotective

Hey guys, I know this is something that's been requested for a looong time, ever since the gender votes so here you go. Last chapter then the epilogue, so yay but also I'm sad this story is almost at it's end. Thank you too much for all those who supported me in this story, I love you guys. 

Previously:

Jocelyn and Maryse joined in, "She looks just like you!" That was true, even asleep Kat managed to look like a baby Clary. It was like someone had copied-pasted Clary into Kat, short for Jace's chin though.

Jonathan Herondale was sitting in the principles office, not feeling any guilt about what he'd done. He knew his father would support him once he found out what the reason was for his action, he wouldn't be surprised if he went to do it himself. or probably do worse. His mother he wasn't so sure about. The principles crisp voice inturupted him from his thoughts,

"Hello? Is this Mrs Herondale?.... Yes, yes this is the principle of Idris High..... I'm calling to ask you and your husband to come to pick up Jonathan..... We suspended him..... Mrs Herondale! He beat up a boy and the boy had to go to the hospital, we couldn't use runes from how serious the injuries were!.... I'm sure your son has a good explantation but he isn't talking.... Okay but he will stay in my office.... Thank you, good bye," The principle slammed the phone into the receiver.

"Jonathan, your parents are coming to pick you up and they're also expecting a good reason for this."

 Jonathan rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure."

"MR HERONDALE! I SHOULD THINK THAT YOUR MOTHER RAISED YOU WELL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!"

Jonathan was about to give the cunning reply his dad secretly told him to say but couldn't because a knock came on the door.

"Yes? Come in please."

Amora rushed in, completely out of breath, "Principle Hawkins!  Please don't suspend Jonathan.       He's lately had these...moments."

"Amora, I don't need to be saved. Once dad finds out," Jonathan paused, remembering the principle was there.  He was also silently smarting at the lie Amora came up with.

Another knock was sounded,

"Ah, that should be your parents. Come in please!"

Two people entered, one very angry Clary and a Jace who was trying to mask his proudness and amusement with anger.

"Principle Hawkins, I really don't know what came over Jonathan,"  Clary said, as Jonathan winced,  his mom had never called him Jonathan except when she was really, really angry.

"I don't know either, Mrs Herondale, Jonathan normally such a well behaved boy." Jace chuckled inwardly at the comment, he knew Jonathan wasn't but as long as he kept up with the   good grades, he was fine with it,

"I'm sure Jonny has a reason for his actions."

Jonathan breathed a sigh of relief, he knew his dad wouldn't be angry just amused, "Well I beat him up because he was kissing Amora."

"HE WAS DOING WHAT!"

"JONATHAN! YOU DO NOT JUST BEAT UP A BOY FOR SUCH A SILLY REASON!"

"Ugh! Seriously Jon!"

"AMORA! WHY WERE YOU KISSING A BOY!" Jace yelled, obviously forgetting the principle was there. So to save Jace from further embarrassment, Clary silently asked the principle to leave. She nodded and went out of the room.

"DAAAAAD! It's fine, it was just a kiss. It's not like we went all smoochy like you and mom."

That was obviously the wrong thing to say. because Jace immediately ranted, "AMORA! FIRST OF ALL, I WANNA SAY THAT YOU DON'T SHOW ME AND YOUR MOM  THAT DISRESPECT! SECONDLY, ME AND YOUR MOM AREN'T STRANGERS, WE'RE MARRIED PEOPLE! WE CAN 'GO ALL SMOOCHY' BECAUSE WE'RE MARRIED!"

"Well dad, then how come you had us before you were married?" Amora asked innocently.

"BECAUSE WE WERE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH!" Jace yelled, while Clary went red in the face, "PLUS WE WERE ENGAGED!"

"Didn't mom tell you she was pregnant right after you proposed?"

Clary was already beating a tomato in redness and Jace was the same, except in anger not embarrassment,  "AMORA! WHAT WE DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

By that time, Clary had enough, "OKAY CALM DOWN! Thank you, now Jace I think you forgot the reason we came," Clary eyed Jonny with a look only a mother can give, "And Jace it's fine for Amora to have her relationships, she's in high school for Angel's sake, I agree with you that she might be hurt but hey look at us," Amora gave her a look of gratefulness and confusion,

"Mom what do you mean by hey look at us? I thought you met on mission and then you had a happy relationship." (SOOO far from the truth.)

Clary noticed her mistake and Jace noticed it too, "Amora all relationships have a few downfalls, we uh...."

Clary continued, "We argued a lot." (Ya right, wait no. You had ur first kiss in the greenhouse then Jace thought you were with Simon and yeah.... okay that's kinda right.)

"Suuure," Amora said, not convinced.

Once Clary and Jace had finished scolding Jonny and Jace had lectured Amora, then left their room,

"They're hiding something."

"I know, but no one is gonna tell us."

"Maybe we can get Cassie or Raph to ask."

"Nah, they'd sugarcoat it way more than they did for us, I mean Jonny they're 7."

"Fine, how 'bout Kat?"

"I doubt it, she's still in middle school."

"UGGHH!"

Amora smirked, "Well why don't you ask dad? Isn't he sooo happy that you didn't let him lecture or kill Jason?"

"Shut up and go to your room, we'll figure out a plan tomorrow."

"Jace, they know we're hiding something."

"I can see that Clary, but it's not like we can say 'Hey, your grandpa's Valentine and your Uncle's Jonathan.  Oh yeah and Jonny you weren't named after me but after your Uncle' because that would go so well," Jace said sarcastically.

"Well we could start to tell them the truth, they're gonna find out sooner or later."

"Fine, we'll tell them in a week."

Sooo,  how'd you like it. Also, Cassie and Raph are twins who were born after Kat, incase anyone didn't know. You guys know what I just found out? I have to get up at 5:30 IN THE MORNING ON A HOLIDAY  to go to the airport. Oh yeah, and I can't sleep on a plane, like at all for some reason and the movies on the plane are either for adults or kids, THERE IS NOTHING FOR TEENS/TWEENS. I swear all I watch are Disney princesses and Harry Potter, sometimes Marvel if I want to😂😂 😂😂😂. 

Question of the day:

Q: What's one of the most annoying things that happened to you?

my answer: My caoch asked my for three of my song choices for the competition and I thought it'd be Imagine Dragons Radioactive (Karaoke version cuz she asked) then when I was finally adjusting and memorizing the routine she changed the song and mind you, I HATE THE SONG.  It brings back Primary Gradtuation and that was bad (no air con, real stuffy, the boys could complain but not the girls🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️, and the girls were wearing wayyyy more layers than the boys and wait there's more but not gonna go into that). EVERYONE ELSE has a nice songs and I'm dancing to an old grandma song, hurrah! *note the sarcasm* I'm just gonna go die in a hole once I'm finished.