Author's Note

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for checking out my book, I really appreciate it! 

This is not the first book I've started, but it's the first book I've completed. I wrote this book for NaNoWriMo 2019 and am so excited to share it with you all!

Started: 10/01/2019

Completed: 12/18/2019

This is still an early draft. I've gone through and edited grammatical mistakes and some major plot things, but I might have missed a few things. That being said, Constructive Criticism is totally welcome! 

Feedback:

I would love to hear your feedback whether it's through comments or in my inbox, but please, don't be a dick about it. If there's something you hope happens or you don't think was clear, let me know!! I can fix things or try to clear them up in upcoming chapters. The book might be complete, but that doesn't mean that edits can't be made.

Themes:

I haven't marked this book as Mature, but it does have some mature themes. If you're under 17, read with caution. I have included content warnings on the two main chapters that could be considered "Mature". There's strong language throughout the book and a key theme of the book is stalking. 

Thank you for checking out my book and happy readings!

Rachael