||Chapter 5: Dreaming||

Stuart's P.O.V

"Stuart! Time to go to bed! You know you do have school tomorrow right?" My mom exclaimed.

I sighed.
"Right when it was getting to the good part..." I mumbled, taking out the Dawn Of The Dead VHS tape out of the movie player.
That movie grew up with me, literally. I went to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and put on my gray PJ's. I went downstairs to say goodnight to my mom, who was at her desk, working from home.

"Night mom." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and gave her a hug.

"Goodnight, Stuart." She returned the hug and the kiss. I then looked around for my dad.
"Say...where did dad go?" I asked my mom. She sighed.

"He went back to the fairgrounds... I think he love it more then his own family." I was upset.

She was telling the truth. Everyday, we rarely saw him around the house, especially around dinner time. He was to busy working at his fairgrounds. I knew when I become 16, he would make me work at the fairgrounds with him, but I don't want be someone who works at some kiddie rides, dealing with bratty and loud children. I want to become storm chaser, go after tornadoes and getting to see the big spiral of wind and dust up close.

"Well, when he comes home, tell him I said goodnight."

She nodded. "I will." And with that, I headed upstairs to my room.
~
After, getting comfortable in my bed, I sat in my bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking. How is (y/n) doing? Is she awake or asleep? Did she do the English homework so that I could copy off of her?

But most importantly.....

Does she feel the same way I feel about her?

Wait.......What?! I got up from by bed and tip toed to the bathroom. I turned the bathroom light, the warm yellow light showing me the mirror, that showed my pale skin that had some pink in my cheeks.

I sighed. "What's the matter with me?" And I turned off the light and went to my room.

~

Back in my bed, I get under my plaid cover and began to doze off to my dreams....

...

...

...

...

The next thing I know, I'm in space, in front of a  of odd planet which was the colour of orange and some purple at the top. In front of the odd coloured planet, there was a girl in a white dress, with her (h/l) hair floating. She didn't have a helmet on. I check to see if I had a helmet on, which I didn't. I started to panic, but then I remember, that I'm in a dream so I should be alright. I started to float my way to her. The more closer I got to her, I realized who she is.

"Y/n?"

She turns around to look at me. Oh my, she's so pretty, with her (h/l) (h/c) hair floating in space, how the white dress shows her perfect figure, and how the odd planet glows behind her.

"Oh hello there, Stuart." Her voice echoed.

She came closer to me and grabbed my hands. She leans in and puts her forehead on mines .

"Do you....love me?" She asked. My face burned up.

"Y-yes! I do! I do! A whole lot !" I screamed. She smiles.

"Hehe. That's good to know." She giggled.

She leaned in, was she about to kiss me? I don't know. I leaned in too. Our lips were about to touch, that's until I heard a scream.

"STUART! WAKE THE HELL UP!"

...

...

...

...

I groggily got out of my bed to see my dad at my doorway.

"YA GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL! GET GONIN'!" He stomped away.

I sighed. Just when the dream was getting to the good part....

AUTHORS NOTE: STUART DIDN'T EVEN DO HIS ALGEBRA HOMEWORK LOL

MAYBE Y/N WILL LET HIM COPY OFF OF HER? WILL YOU?