||Chapter 12: Mother knows best ||

No one's P.O.V
Rachel noticed how her son looked so upset when she came home. He wasn't in his room, playing his instruments or blasting his favorite music, not even watching any of those zombie flicks he enjoys. Instead, he was sulking in one of the armchairs in the living room. She knew something was up.

"Stu?" Rachel called out for her son. He perked his head up.

"Yes?"

She heads on over to the living room and sits on couch across from him.

"How was school?"

"It was alrigh'." He replied.

"Are you sure? You seem sad. What's wrong?" She asked with concern.

Stuart sighed and told her everything about dad telling him that he's going to inherit the fairgrounds and that he's upset that he can't follow his dreams of becoming a storm chaser. Rachel listened quietly, hearing everything Stuart had to say.

"It's jus' that...I don't want to inherit it. Why not give it to his nephew?"

"God, him and this fairground..." She mumbled. She gets up and heads into the kitchen. Before entering the kitchen, she stopped and said;

"I'll talk to your father about this later on. I want you to be happy, Stuart."

She then enters the kitchen.

Stuart begins to smile.

Thanks mom.

Author's note
AAAAA SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SD MUCH, YOU KNOW HOW SCHOOL BE :( I'LL BE UPDATING SOME MORE THOUGH, SO THAT'S GOOD!