||Chapter 14: Carnival Rides and Vertigo, pt. 1||

No one's P.O.V

The final school bell ranged, signaling the end of the school day. Students rushed out of the classrooms, into the hallways and out of the building to get their weekend started. Meanwhile Stuart and (Y/n) took their sweet time, enjoying each others company.

"So, whatchu goin' to do this weekend, love?" Stuart asked the (h/c) haired girl.

"Well," (Y/n) stated, "My mom is going to take me out this weekend to look for a dress for the upcoming dance. I don't even have a ticket yet..."

"Maybe your mom already bought you one?" He suggested. (Y/n) nods.

"Yeah, that could be a possibility. Well, what are you doing this weekend, Stu-pot?" She asks.

"I'll probably just stay in an' watch some zombie flicks." He replied. (Y/n) hummed in response.

The pair continued walking in silence. Stuart walked (Y/n) home, and then he walk himself home. To his luck, his dad was home, getting ready to leave to work.

"Dad? Can I talk with you for a minute?"

"What is it, Stuart?"

Stuart cleared his throat. "I was wonderin' if I could work at the fairground with you tonight? My school is havin' a school dance next week and I need 10 pounds to buy tickets for me and my friend, (y/n)..."

Mr. Pot's eyes lightened up and pull Stuart into a hug.

"I'm glad ya came to your senses, lad! We'll be leaving around 5pm so we'll get there on time."

Wow. He really ignored the last part of Stuart's sentence.

Stuart looks over at the clock.

3:35 pm.

He heads upstairs to his room and lays down on his bed.

What if she's not able to come to the dance?

What if she turns down my invitation?

What if....

What if she goes with someone else?

That last thought almost brought Stuart to tears, but his dad barges in before he could start the waterworks.

"OI! IVE BEEN CALLIN' YOU FOR THE PAST 30 MINUTES! ITS 4PM, WE'RE LEAVIN' EARLY JUST INCASE THERES TRAFFIC LATER ON. LETS GO." 

Startled Stuart jumps out of bed and heads downstairs to leave.

'I hope she can come to the dance with me.'

Stuart and his dad gets into the family car and make their way down to Tusspot's Fairground.

-Author's Note-
I'm sorry for abandoning y'all again but I'm back once more!!!