Chapter 2: Secrets

I laughed as me and Ronan watched Bliss chase after a ball with Elijah who was failing horribly at not making it stop. The two were chasing the ball all around the park. Bliss had a huge smile on her face and so did Elijah even though he knew he was bad. "Hey, I have an Idea!" Bliss jumped to a stop in front of Elijah who's eyes widened.

"Bliss!!! LOOK OUT!!!" I lowered my ears as I watched her turn around to look at Elijah who was trying to stop but it was just a few seconds too late. Elijah tried taking abrasive maneuver by jumping over Bliss but it was very effective. His front paws hit Bliss's side causing her to stumble but Elijah ended up falling.

"Elijah!!" Ronan and I jumped up and rushed over to the two who were in shock but didn't seem hurt. "You two okay?!" Ronan looked between the two who were looking at each other than the two of us.

"I'm fine, Elijah?" He quickly got up, shaking himself before looking between the three of us.

"I'm fine. Sorry Bliss" he looked at her with his ears a little lowered.

"Don't worry about it Elijah, it was an accident" she chuckled. I sighed as I rolled my eyes a little but I couldn't help but smile.

"Anyway, how about we play soccer? It's like chasing a ball" she smiled as her tail wagged like crazy, her blue eyes bright with joy. I smiled

"Why not? I'm bored." I looked at Elijah who was already in.

"Sure, what teams though?" I looked at Ronan than Bliss. "Besties against besties?" Bliss had a bright smile as she looked at me and I smiled brightly in return.

"Yeah!" The boys chuckled before we went into position, moving the ball so we were in a flat field that was easy to play. We had a few trees as our boundaries that represented goals since we didn't have any on us.

"Who wants to start?"

Bliss raised her paw as she smiled. "I will!" I chuckled as I got in position as Bliss started us off. Now, there were no goalies as we didn't have enough people but we didn't care. This was just a game for fun. I went on a wide edge as Bliss kept the ball with her for a little before rolling it over to me.

I smiled as I kept it moving towards the boys goal, Ronan close behind me. "You can't catch me Ronan" I chuckled before moving faster. Ronan chuckled as he kept close on my heels. I shot the ball towards the goal but I was shocked to see Elijah kick it away and start moving quickly towards our goal.

"Bliss!" Bliss looked at our goal in surprise as she didn't expect Elijah to approach as quickly as he did. "Geez Eli! I forget you have crazy speed" she chuckled as she got the ball and was ready to start us off again.

"No kidding, he's got wheels for paws" I joked, causing all of us to laugh. We continued our game, Bliss often serving the ball while me and Ronan mostly chased after the ball till we had to pass it to the other.

   I kicked the ball into the boys goal, giving me and Bliss four scores while the boys had five. "Nice shot Mad!" I looked at Bliss as I trotted over to her, high pawing her.

"Thanks!" I watched the boys as they retrieved the ball from their make shift goal.

"Whats the point score?"

"We've got four, you boys have five" I called to Ronan from mine and Bliss's side of the field.

"Geez, and we've been playing for how long?" Bliss looked towards the sun before looking at Ronan.

"I think maybe two, three hours" she shrugged.

"Wow, others would expect one side to have like, what? At least fifteen points maybe?" I chuckles