Chapter 1

"I'm sorry you're sick for moving day" My mom says as she walks into my room with a bowl of soup.

"It's ok. I just wish I could have rearranged my room before Rowan comes" I say.

"It's ok sweetie. She is going to stay in the guest room with Auggie until you get better" She says.

"Ok" I say.

I have been so sick the past 2 weeks. I haven't been to school and I haven't been getting any better. I keep going to the doctors for flu tests and all this other crap but I always test negative. They made me get blood work yesterday and the doctor said she would call my mom later today if something comes up.

A few minutes later my mom comes up to my room.

"Sabrina" She says.

"Yes" I say.

"How many people have you kissed in the past two months" She asks.

"Not a lot. Why?" I ask.

"You have mono. It is mainly spread through kissing but can be spread by a cough or sneeze but after what I saw go down at that party I'm not too sure it was the second option" She says.

"I've kissed three people then. The girl you saw me kissing, some other boy and Corey" I say.

"Well I would call them all and tell them what happened" She says.

"Ok mom" I say.

She leaves my room and a few minutes later Rowan texts me.

Rowan: Good morning sunshine! Happy moving day! I can't wait to see you later but first I'm gonna spill some teaaaaa
Me: What's up honey
Rowan: So I talked to Peyton this morning and you wouldn't believe what he told me. That dumb ass has mono.
Me: Is that a joke?
Rowan: No. Why?
Me: My doctor just called my mom and told her I have it too
Rowan: OMG!!! I totally forgot about that. Can't believe you're infected... No kissing when I get there.
Me: Trust me we won't be.
Rowan: You know I've been feeling a little sick too

Great just great.

I didn't answer her back I wasn't in the mood.

Let me give you a little update on life

Ben is driving a big ass uhaul all the way down here right now because the three of them are moving in with us. Rowan and Auggie are flying down here and Ben should be here tomorrow. They wanted to move in before Christmas so that's what they're doing.

As for my love life I'm single. Me and Corey hook up sometimes but that's really it.