Chapter 17

It's party time. Everyone came wearing shirts of what they think the baby is. Either pink or blue. I'll give you a little run down on who wore what in a hot minute. I want to tell you what me and Rowan planned first. We decided to do a box with blue balloons and streamers and confetti and we hung it on a tree so we can all pull the strings attached on the bottom and the stuff inside will fall on us.

So as for who wore what, Auggie, Corey, Ben's mom and one of Ben's siblings wore blue.

Charlotte came (which I'm not too happy about) and she wore pink and so did Ben's dad, my grandpa and my grandma.

My mom and Ben wore purple since they are don't really care.

Rowan wore pink and I wore blue to throw everyone off. Rowan also wanted a girl and I wanted a boy so.

I was hanging out with Corey and Auggie while Rowan was with Charlotte. Corey wanted to do a photo shoot of Auggie since Corey likes taking pictures and Auggie likes having his picture taken. I wasn't paying much attention to it though. I was standing next to Corey eavesdropping on Rowan and Charlotte which has become my new normal.

"When can we go on our date?" Charlotte asks. "I've been looking forward to it" She says.

"I have too. How about Friday?" Rowan asks.

"Friday sounds perfect. Maybe we could go to a party after" Charlotte says.

"Who's party?" She asks.

"This girl Sarah's. Her parents are out of town this weekend." She says.

I was invited to that party. I'm definitely going now.

"Great. It sounds perfect" Rowan says.

The party went on. We ate and I talked to Rowan's family and hangout with Corey. Rowan and Charlotte disappeared for a little while. I think they were in our room.

I was thinking about our room a little while back. I thought it would be all fun and we would be together all the time since we are living together. But we barley talk and we're not close anymore.

Finally it was time to do the big revel.

The five of us pulled the strings together and a mix of blue confetti and blue balloons came flooding out.

I never heard Auggie scream so loud in the short little time I've known him. He was jumping up and down and just the most excited I've ever seen him. It was so cute. Everyone else cheered. My mom hugged me first and said thank you and that she loves me. She then gave Ben a kiss.

"What would you have done if it was a girl?" Ben asks Auggie and laughs.

"I probably would have cried" Auggie says.

Everyone laughed.

Once it was over I went right up to Corey.

He kissed me. He hasn't kissed me since we broke up. I still kissed him back though.

"Congrats big sister" He says after.

"Thanks" I say with a smirk on my face.

No one's POV:

"I want what they have but like with two girls instead" Charlotte says while her and Rowan were looking at Sabrina and Corey who were looking into each others eyes.

"I do too. You can just tell how much they love each other" Rowan says.

Rowan and Charlotte then look at each other and Charlotte kisses Rowan.