Chapter 14

Sabrina's POV:

"Hey Corey" I say and sit down next to him. As I do Rowan left me and sat with Charlotte.

"Hey love" He says back. "How's Auggie's hamster?" He asks.

"Honey is doing good" I say.

"He definitely loves her. He was posting her all over Instagram" He says.

"I saw it's cute" I say.

After that I heard Rowan and Charlotte talking. I normally don't eavesdrop but today I thought I would just because I have nothing better to do.

Charlotte laughed then said "That's actually really cute. Hopefully I can see the hamster on FaceTime tonight" She says.

They were talking about Auggie's hamster too. I hate when they FaceTime. Its so annoying.

"Definitely" Rowan says. "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something" She says

"Ask away" Charlotte says.

"Would you maybe want to go on a date with me this weekend?" Rowan asks.

"Oh um Rowan. I think you got this all wrong. I'm not gay" She says.

"Oh uh I just kinda assumed because a lot of people say you are" I say.

I got a little confused because I thought she is a lesbian but that's actually good news.

"What are you smiling at?" Corey asks me.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about Auggie's hamster" I say.

"Aw Sabrina's in love" Corey says.

"You're not wrong" I say. I'm in love definitely not with the hamster though.

I went back to eavesdropping.

"I'm just messing with you I am and I would love to go on a date with you" Charlotte says.

I felt myself tense up. I was ready to cry.

"Great. How's Friday night?" Rowan ask.

"Friday night sounds perfect" Charlotte says.

"Hey Sab are you ok?" Corey asks.

I fake a smile. "Yeah I'm fine" I say. "Would you maybe wanna go on a date with me Friday night?" I ask Corey.

He seemed a little surprised by that.

"Um sure I'd love to" He says.

"Great. I'll text you then with details" I say. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I say.

"Ok have fun" He says.

I get up and leave to go on a little walk.

I can't believe they're going on a date. Rowan just broke up with Ashley we'll not really that was three months ago but it's still too soon. She shouldn't have asked her on a date