Chapter 11

{Hey guys not sure where you live or what the correct situation is like for you but for anyone stuck at home like myself I'm gonna try and update as much as possible. Stay safe everyone ❤️}

Next day at school is already off to a bad start

Rowan and I walk into first period and right away she goes and sits next to Charlotte and I go and sit in my usual desk next to Corey

"Wow look who made it to school on time" I say.

"It's a miracle" He says.

The bell rings and class starts. I hear Charlotte and Rowan talking and laughing the entire time. The teacher told them to stop a few times.

At the end of class Rowan comes up to me and Corey and starts talking to us.

"Only your second day and you're already the biggest distraction in class" Corey says.

"I know but it was so worth it. I got Charlottes number and guess what she likes to be called Charlie and she is a lesbian too" Rowan exclaims.

"Yeah we've been knew" I say.

"Maybe you should try and get with her" Corey says to me.

"I'd rather not" I say.

"You're right. You're mine anyway" He says.

"Eh" I say back. He laughs.

Charlotte starts walking out of class.

"I'll see you dudes 3rd period" Rowan says and kinda runs after her.

"Little rowboats in love" Corey says.

"Yeah I can tell" I say and we start walking to my next class. He always walks me.

"I think Charlotte is better then that last girl she dated. Dumbed Rowan at her own birthday then went back to her ex the next day" He says.

"How do you know?" I ask

"Did I little stalking." He says. "I also talked to you buddy Peyton a few weeks later" He adds.

"That's actually horrible." I say. "Does Rowan know?" I ask.

We get to my class

"I'm not sure" He says. "I'll see you next period" He adds and gives me a little kiss on the check.