friends...

Vote and comment please ❤❤❤

When my phone rings I may or may not run across the room and dive onto my bed to grab my phone thats on my nightstand. I answer it immediately and put it to my ear.

"Hey," I say trying to hide any emotion in my voice.

"Hey Oli! What are you doing?" A chirpy kellin says making me smile. He's so sweet and seems to really live hanging out with me.

We are friends, and have been for a few years. The cute boy is always checking on me and updating me on his life. What am I doing? I wasn't doing anything until he called.

Instead of saying 'nothing' I make something up. "Just watching a movie, what are you doing?" I say going walking into my living room and putting on a movie so I'm not caught in a lie.

"Um.. I'm, walking to your house?" He say sounding upset now. Kellin acts like he's never upset so I'm instantly worried.

"Oh? Yeah, how far are you I could drive you," I start about yo walk to my door but realize I don't have a shirt on.

"I'm walking up to your d-door," he says with a shakey voice. Is he about to cry!? Kellin doesn't open up about things personal and doesn't ever let people see him cry.

I've only seen him upset once and he refused to tell me what was wrong and also refused to let me see him cry. The thought of my best friend crying hurts me. 

I hang up and open my door and as soon as I do my eyes scan over kellin. His black jeans are ripped all the way to his upper thighs. These are new, his pale skin peeks out of each factory made hole.

His shirt is new too but its.. interesting? It's a crop top which takes me off guard. He's never worn a crop top before.. It looks so good on him. He has a flat stomach and a really cute body figure.

Small waist but wide hips...

His thighs are nice and thick..

However I only look at his new outfit for a moment before I see how he's presented. His arms are holding himself and tears are spilling out of his eyes and down his pale cheeks.

I feel my soul being crushed. Seeing kellin upset is the worsts feeling I ever feel. I opened my arms and he flings himself into my embrace. He sobs into my chest and I rub his back. Accidentally rubbing his actual back because I'm stupid and didn't think about the fact he's wearing a half shirt.

His skin is warm and I feel like a pervert when I open my eyes and eyes go to his ass as I hug him. Like I said, kellin has a perfect body.

"I- I h-hate this," he crys and I hug him tighter.  His hands grip my shirt and I walk backwards bringing him with me and shutting the front door.

"What happened? What do you hate?" I say and try to rest my hands on his but when I touch his back I feel like awkward because it's his skin so I try to put them somewhere else. When I grab his hips and my thumbs and my pointer fingers touch his delicate I feel like I'm crossing some kind of boundary.

Kellin is really hot and I always feel awkward when I touch him in any way. He's my friend, I shouldn't be allowed to touch him because of how I see him. Its creepy for a friend to have theses thoughts about his innocent naive friend. It's like I'm taking advantage of him and I don't even want to do that.

"My d-dad saw m-me wearing T-this and called me a f-faggot," he crys and pulls away but only his top. His hands are now on my chest with his lower half still against me.

Accidentally I grip his hips tighter but he doesn't say anything about it. "It looks good on you.." I say looking away from him. "Why would he called you a faggot? You're not gay," I say and he doesn't respond.