The next day~

Nathalie had started to wake up about an hour later, she rubbed her eyes and yawned. She was absolutely fine until she saw her boss underneath her. 

" Oh my god.... Please tell me I didn't do that!!! " Nathalie thought as her face started blushing all shades of red.

Gabriel groaned as he himself started to wake up.  Nathalie freaked out and pretended to still be asleep. 

"Nathalie what time is it....?" He said as he reached for his glasses. 

"Oh.." Gabriel quieted his tone once he realized Nathalie and Adrien were asleep.

He wrapped his arms around Nathalie and gently kissed her forehead.

Nathalie was a blushing mess, her boss the Gabriel Agreste had just kissed her!

He picked Nathalie up and set her next to Adrien. 

"Time to get back to work.." Gabriel sighed as he walked toward his office.

"Phew.. He's gone.." Nathalie was relieved at that.

She slipped out of Adrien's grip, and went upstairs to get dressed. 

Duusu flew out of her pajama's pocket. "Good morning~ miss Nathalie!" 

"Morning Duusu," she smiled as she fed the blue kwami.

Nathalie looked through the bag of clothes that might fit her. 

Nothing fit her, I mean was she some kind of midget!? All of the clothes were to big.

"I guess I'll just wear this again.." She wore yesterdays clothes and started walking down stairs.

Nathalie walked into Gabriel's office, he was pacing around impatiently on the phone with one of their fabric suppliers. 

"Sir, hand it to me," Nathalie stood by his side asking for the phone.

Gabriel turned away still consistent on not letting her work while she was a kid.

"Please?" Nathalie looked up at Gabriel practically pleading to let her work again.

To be honest Gabriel needed her help, he never realized how much he had relied on her. Gabriel. handed her the phone hesitantly and she was lit up.

Nathalie went on negotiating once in a while Gabriel would step in because, nobody believed it was her with the squeaky voice.

"Gabriel, you have a video call with Jagged Stone in 20 minutes." Nathalie looked up from her tablet.

"Thank you, Nathalie. What is it about?" Gabriel walked over to her desk.

"He wants to discuss a new outfit for his next show." She turned her tablet towards him with the concept ideas Jagged drew up himself.

"Does this man have no taste in fashion at all?!" He was disgusted by the sloppy designs.

"I mean these colors don't match at all!" Gabriel stormed off to the living room.

The miniature phone started ringing, it was someone waiting at the doors.

"Hello, how may I help you today."

"U-um Its me ma-ma-Marinette! I'm working on a project with Adrien at school can you let me in..?" 

"Come in." Nathalie responded. Normally she would've never let her in, but for some reason she felt the need to let Adrien have time with his friend. As if it meant more to her now...

Nathalie left to greet Marinette at the door. She pulled open the large wooden doors and there the nervous Marinette stood. 

"W-wait.. I never knew Adrien had a sister." Marinette looked down at Nathalie puzzled by the new face.

"I was struck by the Akuma's beams. Apparently Ladybug couldn't fix it this time." 

It was like a needle being stuck into Marinette as if she wasn't trying hard enough.

"Adrien, one of your friends from school is here," Nathalie brought Marinette into living room.

"Marinette! Hi!" Adrien ran up to her.

"I'll be in my office if you two need me," Nathalie receded leaving the two lovebirds alone.