A Phone Call with Jagged Stoned

Sorry that it was day late but I hope you enjoy :3

Nathalie watched Gabriel, as he paced around his office, yelling obscenities in French.

"This man has no taste! These colors don't even match!!" Gabriel displayed the concept ideas Jagged had made.

"I could talk to him for you Gabriel.. If that makes any difference."

"Oh thank you Nathalie," he slumped into his chair pushing up his glasses.

Nathalie reached for the phone and called Jagged Stone.

"This is Penny how may I help you?" 

"This is Nathalie we have an appointment with Jagged Stone in about 5 minutes."

Hysterical laughing  came from the phone, " You expect me to believe that? Nathalie doesn't sound anything like you." She started laughing again once more.

You've got to be kidding me Nathalie thought as she went over to Gabriel.

"Gabriel please tell Penny It's me..." Nathalie reached up to hand him the phone.

Gabriel took the phone to still hear Penny banging her desk through out the laughter. 

"Penny, my assistant is seeming to have some trouble  what is the problem?" 

"Huh?...Its really her??" Penny sounded dumbfounded.

"Yes..?" Gabriel was somewhat confused.

"B-but her voice it doesn't sound like her at all..." 

Gabriel sighed, "She's been changed into a child by Hawkmoths doing..." Those words hit him like a ton of bricks, it brought him guilt..?

"Oh...I'm sorry Nathalie."  

Gabriel handed Nathalie the phone, and she went to her desk.

After 20-30 minutes even Nathalie was getting ticked off at Jagged's antics. She loved his assistant to death, Penny was her best friend but Jagged was always so loud.. It never annoyed her this much but all these kid hormones were getting on her nerve.

"Hand me the phone Nathalie," Gabriel walked over to the flaming Nathalie.

 Nathalie was obedient and handed him the phone, all she wanted was to cool down she was so close to a tantrum.

An hour later 

Gabriel had finally hung up the phone, and joined Nathalie in her sulking.

Nooroo flew out of Gabriel's jacket scared that he might reprimand him. 

"Nooroo!" Nathalie started petting the small Kwami as if he was a pet.

Gabriel looked at the two of them dumbfounded at the way she was acting. He needed to see if this was an affect of her transformation to her childhood. 

"I'll be r-right back.." He disappeared to the basement.

Gabriel paced the room scared for what might happen to his beloved assistant. Why was he feeling this way? Was he feeling guilty? He was the one who caused this....

She got sick because of him... All in the name of her... Gabriel looked at Emilie's coffin but saw Nathalie instead.  

Gabriel fell back scared and afraid of what might happen to Nathalie. He rubbed his eyes to see his wife in the coffin now. 

"I-i... have to do something.." Gabriel transformed into Hawkmoth zipping the small Kwami away from Nathalie.

Hawkmoth set out to join the hunt for the Lucky charm.

Nathalie was all alone now, she normally enjoyed being alone when she was an adult or did she not?.. She couldn't quite remember, but she knew she didn't want to be alone right now.

Nathalie started going through the embarrassing reality, of asking to spend time with Adrien and his friend.

She rummaged around for something she felt was dear to him, Gabriel's one and only teddy bear. 

She couldn't find it and she started to worry, she had given this to him as very small child. She loved him back then as well.. Her love for him has only grown. She loved this teddy bear, before Gabriel and Emilie it was her only friend. 

It always made her feel Happy...... ♥ 

Next chapter : "Her Teddy Bear"