Day at Lake

Nathalie carefully opened her eyes looking around at her surroundings, she felt a warm blanket enveloping her and whoever she was with. The calm sound of steady breathing was all she heard the strong smell of expensive cologne was all around her. 

A tired groan came from the man beneath her, "You awake Nath..?" Gabriel stretched his arms making sure not to wake her if she indeed was still asleep.

"I am.." Nathalie nodded still keeping her hands on his chest.

"Adrien told me to tell you when you woke up that he came to a conclusion for his favorite baby name.." Gabriel pushed back her bangs that kept falling in front her eyes.

"What were they..?" She started rubbing her eyes finally welcoming the morning.

"Hmm.. Eve, Isabella, Evan, Noelle , and Alaska." The tips of Gabriels ears were blushed red as he listed off Adrien's favorite baby names.

"Dad?" Adrien knocked on the door with impatience.

"Come in." Gabriel kept his eye at the door when he walked in.

"Look! The Gorilla helped me catch a fish!" A small fish flopped around on the hook as Adrien held it proudly. 

"Very good son, we'll be out there in a minute." Gabriel put his attention back on Nathalie as Adrien left the room.

. . . She started thinking maybe she should research about this whole pregnancy thing. Nathalie had always put all of her attention on her work, she didn't even know the restrictions of being in such a state the only thing she knew was really morning sickness which wasn't a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------

Both Gabriel and Nathalie got into some casual clothes, and headed for the lake where the Gorilla and Adrien were fishing.

"Look!! I have so many fish!!" The sunshine child ran over and showed them a bucket full of small fish.

"He must be a good teacher." Nathalie looked at the Gorilla then back at the small Agreste in front of her.

Adrien went back to fishing and even Gabriel joined in, mean while Nathalie looked up the affects of pregnancy on her tablet from the side lines.

She let out a shriek as the paragraph said to limit caffeine intake. Both Agrestes turned and ran to her to see what was wrong.

"I'll never survive.. 9 months no caffeine..." Nathalie kept on babbling incoherently until Gabriel snapped her back into reality.

"What are you even talking about?" Adrien looked at her with confusion.

"If I ever get pregnant like you've been 'unwittingly' pushing for. I wouldn't be able to have enough coffee to even keep me awake! TheresstillachanceimnotbutwhatifIam!?" She spoke quickly because she was extremely stressed at the thought of it.

Gabriel's face froze thinking of how horrifying Nathalie normally is when she's pissy now add that to her being pregnant and no coffee he was going to have a nightmare...

"Lets just have fun for the moment though!" Adrien pulled the two of them towards the lake.

The Gorilla showed the stressed adults how to hold the fishing pole.

The golden blonde snuck away, Nino had pranked him a week or two ago at school now all he wanted to do was prank his father or Nathalie it completely consumed him. But how? He didn't want to go over the top or too little.. Adrien looked through his bag he probably had a million paper cups he could fill with water or.. something like a slime bucket over the door. Nathalie had a fear of spiders his father probably did as well. Yes this shall be great! 

The beautiful specimen a highly realistic tarantula toy. Its amazing~ what money can buy when you explore the depths of the internet.

He ran back to the lake where all of the adults were enjoying fishing it even seemed like Nathalie was getting the hang of it. Adrien unsuspectingly set the toy tarantula onto her tablet.

"Mom I think your tablet thingy beeped." Adrien tapped on her shoulder.

She nodded as she turned around to look at her tablet she was extremely scared at the unwanted visitor on her possession, the fear of creepy crawly caused her to take one step to far.. off the dock causing her to fall into the freezing water of the lake.

Adrien burst out laughing yelling it was just a toy until Nathalie instinctively pulled him in with her.

"Hey!" The newly drenched sunshine child looked up with unamused face.

Adrien tackled her under the water trying to get her hair wet to even the playing score.

Nathalie emerged from underneath the water and the drenched child started laughing at way her hair looked like a wet mop because her hair tie came out.

Everything completely stopped as they sensed the raising anger coming from her.

"I swear Im going to-" She was interrupted with a sneeze which made everybody start laughing again.

"ugh..." Nathalie groaned as she trudged out of water shivering she was surprised when Gabriel draped his jacket over her.

"S-s-ir its going to be ruined its suede.."

"I can always buy another, I don't want you getting sick." He escorted her back into their hotel room.

-----------------------------------------------------

Please leave any Gabenath prompts in the comments

because I have to much time on my hands and I'm bored 

UwU