Tender sweet fluff

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭,𝟲𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟮𝟵 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀! 𝗜𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 >𝘄<

𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 @Starry-sky12 , @Jezebelortiz , and

"Hawkmoth..did um..I..do..anything embarrassing?" She looked up at him as he carried her.

"If you really want to know, Duusu told me you had a really cute moment with a teddy bear." 

She hid her face in his coat trying to hide from the embarrassment.

"A-a-anything...else...that..was..embarrassing?"

"Adrien treated you like the little sister he always wanted, hmm almost every night you were in my bed or Adrien's bed, also you look really cute when your embarrassed." He kissed her cheek.

Mayura's face blushed a deep indigo, as she was stunned at his show of affection.

He jumped through the window as they transformed back in Gabriel and Nathalie.

Adrien ran into Gabriel's studio again calling out Nathalies name when he saw them.

"Nathalie!! Your back to normal!!" He sounded so innocent, happy, and sad that he wasn't the big brother anymore all at the same time.

"Yes, yes I am." She smiled as she hugged the small boy.

Nathalie started coughing again, as the effects of the peacock miraculous started taking place.

"Nathalie?" Adrien looked up with a worried look on his face.

"I'm just a bit.. ill.."

After that she had to spend about an hour, calming down and reassuring Adrien that she was okay.

"J-J-just ...please..get ...better..." Adrien hugged Nathalie.

"Of course Adrien," she wiped his tears like a mother would do.

Adrien helped her upstairs , "can I stay with you for a lil bit..until you at least feel a bit better?"

"Of course Adrien," she went to the bathroom to put on some pajamas.

He sat on Gabriel's bed hugging the teddy bear he had seen on the bed.

Nathalie came out and laid down beside him.
"Is this better now Adrien?" She smiled as she smoothed his golden blonde hair.

"Y-yes.." he snuggled next to her enjoying every moment.
They fell asleep like that, as if they were mother and son.

𝟴:𝟰𝟳 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Gabriel walked in to see the two of them asleep, "Isn't that cute," he thought as he laid beside them in bed.

For the first time in years he drew for pleasure not for the business but for himself. He drew Nathalie and his son, Gabriel blushed as he realized how beautiful she was.. so cute so peaceful...

For a woman who's name meant heartless she brought more joy to him then he ever imagined..
"Goodnight ♥️" Gabriel whispered as he kiss them goodnight.

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱~ 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 ;𝘄;