The Fashion week of hell pt1

I just wanted to say thank you so much for 4.2K reads it really means a lot especially because its my first ever fanfic! >w<

-------

6 months have passed since Nathalie and Gabriel had gotten together. They have had many long talks and have decided to keep the baby every time. 

And at 6 months almost 7 months pregnant, Nathalie was an emotional ticking time bomb. Gabriel was just trying to think of way he could contain her when she saw Audrey. 

He knew she hated her guts and he didn't think she would be able to...contain herself this time.

"My peacock why don't you take a break ok?" Gabriel walked over to her desk hugging her from behind.

"Gabe its the literal most stressful time of the year!" 

"Yes I know that but you do need to take a break once in a while.."

"I have had no caffeine for months now, I am in no position to ease up. The moment I do that I'll barely be able to stay awake."

"Well its probably because of how fatigued you are honey."

"So now Im honey?"

"Not a fan of my pet names ma cheri?" 

"No I love them, just never thought I'd woah.." She felt her stomach and started crying happily.

The baby was finally kicking for the first time it was long overdue for her.

Gabriel put his hands on her stomach gently feeling the kicking of their unborn child.

"Aww Phoebe's kicking.." 

"You have a death wish if you want to take away my name Gabe."

"Phoebe's a cute name darling."

"Im either naming her Duusu or Eve if they're a girl."

"Then I get to choose the name if they're a boy?" 

"Well I guess.."

"You know its only fair honey. You really should get some rest though, you've been working yourself way to hard." 

He gave her a kiss on the cheek before, ushering the unwilling Nathalie out of the office.

"Gabriel..." Her tone changed.

"I won't back down this time Nathalie, just because your going to have a mood swing."

"MOOD SWING?!!" She was practically fuming.

"Yes mood swing." He spoke calmly not trying to anger her any further.

She grumbled trying not to slap him across the face.

"Hopefully you'll become more docile once you get some rest."  He exited swiftly closing the door.

"Dad Is mom okay? I heard yelling.." Adrien practically appeared out of thin air.

"Son she might bite your head off if you go in there," Gabriels tone of voice was serious.

"Well your accompanying me." Adrien pulled him back into the room.

"She's asleep Adrien we shouldn't wake her."

"I wanna talk to her though.."

"What are you trying to do anger it?" 

"Alright alright ..but why did you call it an 'it'? Don't you guys know the gender?"

"Nathalie wants to keep it a surprise son."