Last Day at the Hotel pt 1

I cant even start to thanking you guys I never thought this fanfic would get so much support, so thank you so much for 3,000 reads!! If you have any Gabenath prompts Im willing to right them <3

--------------------------------------------

Adrien lay awake in bed his hamster Dorito kept him up all night. He tried feeding him to get him to go to sleep but he just kept running on his wheel..

After a sleepless night maybe he could just fall asleep in Mom and Dads room. He slipped on pair of his favorite bunny slippers that he always kept in the car, the fluffy familiar face of pink slippers were nice and soft compared to the hard wood floors of the hotel. These slippers were so important because Nathalie gave them to him for his birthday, she even helped him name them. The left one was Peep the right one was Bean. Stupid cute names were his favorite names.

He hummed to himself as he knocked on the door awaiting for a response to come in.

"Come in Adrien," he heard Nathalie calling him in from inside the room.

Walking inside the smell of pancakes and bacon filled him with a warm feeling inside. Those thoughts were pushed away as he flopped into the large bed. Silk sheets consumed him in a nice silence one that he hadn't gotten the night before.

"You tired Adrien?" Nathalie sat down next to him.

"yes...Dorito was up on his wheel all~ night..." Adrien's face was still face planted into the pillows.

She smoothed out his hair the golden locks of hair gliding through her fingers as he calmed to her touch.

"Well hamsters are nocturnal you might have to keep him in a side room when we get back to the-"

"Breakfast is ready." Gabriel called from the small kitchenette in their room.

"Ok," Nathalie got up slightly shaking Adrien for him to get up and join them.

After a minute or two the tired sunshine child finally joined them for breakfast, taking every chance he could to steal a sip from their coffee cups.

"I forgot to ask you earlier Adrien but why did I see a box of croissants, big enough to feed the army in your bag?" She pulled the large box from under his bag.

"I keep them in their for emergencies." He hesitated to answer because he was thinking of a good enough lie.

"What are these 'emergencies' you speak of." Nathalie wasn't quite ready to stand down as it was major disruption in his dietary regime.

"snacking emergency," Adrien snatched a buttery, fluffy, with just the right amount of layers croissant from the box. They were small enough that he could squish them in his mouth, and in his mind thats how you get the best of all that buttery goodness. Despite he knew he'd be reprimanded for his manners he stuffed it in his mouth whole.

Both adults looked like he just committed a crime before he could even start chewing Gabriel spoke up saying, "Your going back to etiquette school Adrien."

"MmPh!!" Oh how it spited him he couldn't talk with an entire croissant in his mouth.

Nathalie sipped her average extremely deadly coffee while she planned for Adrien to have some etiquette classes. She normally never fully agreed with Gabriels parenting tactics, but she always felt strongly about manners especially coming from a strict family.

About 10 minutes later Adrien finally swallowed his croissant contemplating the whole time if he should've done it.

"I swear this place has no wifi.." She looked like she was going to murder someone under her usual calm demeanor sending both Agreste's into a small panic.