What's changed?

5 years later-
Taliah and Dominic have been living the life of party,at least for them they are. After Taliah had Kori,their love expanded. So far,that they had four more kids. Kourtney(boy),Elijah and Ezekiel(twins),and Dominique(girl). Even though they're in their late 20's,they have never stopped the love.

"Baby,quit playing."said Taliah,as Dominic held her by her waist kissing and touching her. "Baby I'm serious,quit. You gon mess around and make me have another baby." "What's wrong with that?"asked Dominic. "I already have 5 kids;it's stressful."said Taliah. "You think? It's hard enough being a dad." "Your job is nothing,compared to 9 months of pain and suffering." "Okay. I guess I do have to give you credit."said Dominic,kissing Taliah on her spot. "Baby,kiss it again."said Taliah. He kissed it more passionate this time. He picked her up by her legs,and laid her on the bed. He then kisses her from her face to her feet,then back up again. "What if I wake the kids?"asked Taliah. "Use the pillow. If that don't work,oh well."said Dominic.

*
If I ain't got nothing,
Then I got you.
If I ain't got something
I don't give a damn,
Cause I got it with you.
I don't know much about algebra but I know,
1+1=2.
And it's me and you,
That's all we'll have
When the world is through.
Cause baby we ain't got nothing
Without love;
Darling we've got enough
For the both of us.
Come on baby
Make love to me. . . .

"Ahhh! Mmmhmm."yelled Taliah,as she grabs hold the covers. "Ssh. I got you,baby."said Dominic,as he strokes over and over again. Taliah then gets a little too loud. She hears a knock at the door. "Mommy?"asked Kori. "Baby,the kids heard us;what should I do?"asked Taliah. "Don't worry about it. Just--"he thrust harder,and she gasped. "Relax." She tries to keep quiet,but it felt too good to just keep bottled up. She bit her bottom lip and a moan slips out. She hears another knock on the door. Dominic then slows down. "Baby you slowing down?"asked Taliah. "You gon make me stop anyway."said Dominic. "No I wasn't."said Taliah. "Well if that's the case,"he put it back inside her,and begins thrusting. "I'll keep going." She doesn't hear anymore knocking,and footsteps going down the stairs.

Make love to me,
Me,me,me,me.
Ohhh,make love to me.

*Comment on my book*
Sorry it was short. I just had to hurry up and do it. If you haven't already read the book,stop,and go read All she ever wanted. But anyway,thank for reading.

I'm outtie 5000!