18.

She fisted the expensive fabric of his shirt lapels in her hands as their lips connected. A fire spreading from every point of contact on their skin. She hoped he could feel it too, this unreal and intense connection they still shared no matter how much time had passed or what questions about their future they still held.

Could this really be happing? Should this really be happening? The thoughts crossed her mind but she shoved them to a darkened corner of her brain and gave into her body's desires.

She kissed him roughly, the light stubble on his chin scratching her cheek as his lips moved hungrily against hers.

He moved to stand, their lips never losing contact as he pulled her with him back into his apartment. Duke followed behind them, quickly settling himself on his doggy bed, seemingly understanding his human friends were otherwise distracted for the time being.

The curtains on the wall of windows that filled the rear of his apartment were opened, allowing a softened light to trail into the living room from the dazzling city scape. The bluish ambience fell upon Emi's face, and to Calum, she appeared now even more angelic. If that was even possible.

He felt himself twitch in his jeans and knew it was only a matter of time before he had to have her. She had a habit of ruining his self control. He wanted to take things slow, to show her how much he loved her and make her feel the connection he did, though he suspected she already did.

He tugged at their entwined hands, pulling her along to his bedroom. He stepped through the threshold and turned back to her only for her to shove at his chest, forcing him down on to the bed, her small frame above him.

She straddled him, heat radiating off her in waves as her knees dug into the mattress on either side of him.

He stared up at her, questioning where this suddenly forward and eager girl had come from. She wasted no time before stripping herself of her camisole, her jacket having been previously discarded.

Calum's whole body pulsed with the desire to be inside of her. She smelled and felt so good and he craved her. All the blood in his body seemed to rush downward as she carded her fingers through his hair and ran her palms across his cheeks.

Holy fuck. He was the luckiest bloke alive.

She was here, with him. She was choosing him. He didn't care what the future would bring. He was irrevocably in love with her and he wanted nothing more than to show her that.

Her hips moved in slow circles, grinding against his, their connection blocked by the amount of clothing still separating them.

His eyes were distracted by the sight of her white lacy bra attempting to hold back her cleavage as it bounced slightly in front of his face. He licked his lips as he reached up to slide the cups down, her nipples slipping into view.

His left hand slid to the small of her back and gently pulled her forward until he could take the sensitive bud between his teeth. He sucked and nibbled at the flesh as her head rolled back and her hips gently rocked against him, his member growing rock hard in his jeans.

She slid her hands under the bottom of his shirt and slowly ran her hands across his chest. He lifted up slightly so she could remove the fabric before trailing his hands down to the buttons of her jeans. He unclasped them quickly and flipped them over, tugging down her tight pants and underwear in one fluid motion leaving her in only her bra.

She giggled as she stared up at him, the wine apparently hitting her.

She sat up and reached for his own buttons, struggling for a moment but finally freeing them from their clasps and shoving them to the floor. He kicked himself out of his shoes and stepped from his pants, pulling his own boxers down, leaving her with a view of him in his entirety.

He loved the way she watched him, her eyes raking up and down his body, taking him in entirely. No one had ever looked at him like that and it made him feel invincible.

She reached for him and he crawled on top of her, their faces mere centimeters apart as he reached under her to unclasp her bra.

He pulled it from beneath her and tossed it aside allowing their bodies to touch with nothing left separating them.

He reached between them once more, his fingers running over her center. She was warm and wet and enticing and his desire to have her surrounding him was overwhelming.  He spread her legs and she adjusted so that her hips were wide and accommodating of him as he slid into her.

She gasped and the sound was erotic to him, so much so that he was unable to stifle his own moans as he filled her.

Her body contracted around him and he growled as his hips began to move in a slow rhythm. He brought his lips to her neck, biting and kissing and sucking as he worked his way down her body never halting his thrusts.

She arced into him, craving him deeper. He buried himself inside her again and again, the sweat dripping from each of them from their individual efforts.

He bit his lip as his hand gripped her waist tightly, his other behind her neck as he steadied himself and fought to keep up their pace.

She moaned beneath him, her muscles tensing as his thrusts rocked her.

"Calum—" she cried out as her thighs shook and her body clenched around him. He continued to move, wanting to tease out every last drop of her orgasm. 

Her breathing was ragged and her eyes blown completely black as she looked at him. Her head rolled back once more and the guttural noise that spilled from her in the midst of her pleasure was enough to help him meet his own end.

His body heaved as he tried to collect himself, unable to even leave the safety of her body. He rolled over, pulling her with him as he was still filling her. He panted heavily, trying to gain his bearings and their eyes locked.

After a moment he finally pulled out of her, completely spent, but unbelievably content.

He loved her. She loved him. They'd find a way to make it work they had to.

An: so this was just a big old smut fest.

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!

Ily
Sav🖤