{One}

"He what!?" A angry man slammed his fist down on a desk.
"I-I'm sorry sir but he said his grandmother passed away...he had to-"
"I don't care! He's fired!" He shouted.
"Now get out and find me a new assistant."
"But- sir-"
"I SAID NOW!" The man threw a book which barely missed the other. The guy quickly rushed out of the room closing the door. He sighed. "Waa...what a prick." He mumbled.

"Good to see you're alive Jungkook!" A chipper male came and wrapped his arm around the other. "I don't think I can work here anymore Tae. He's just such an asshole." Jungkook sighed out of frustration. "I know but the pay is good. Plus you get to see me every morning!" Tae said with a heart shaped smile. Jungkook presses the elevator button. "Well he wants me to find a new assistant."
"Do you have someone in mind?" Tae put his foot in the elevator doorway so it wouldn't close.
"This kid who's been here awhile. He wanted the assistant position but we all just ignored him. His file is somewhere." Jungkook looked through his papers in his hand. "Ah! Uhm Nomjun?" He scratched his head, not sure if he pronounced it right.
"Oh. Yea I don't know the guy. But I'll let ya go! Sorry for the hold up." Tae removed his foot and waved as the elevator closed.

~

Jungkook reached the basement and walked around looking for this so called 'Nomjun'.

"Aish! Come on Joon, can you be any clumsier?" A short male said slapping the back of another guys head.
"I-I'm sorry Yoongi! I'll clean it right up!" The taller male bowed and started trotting towards a broom. "Ah! Hello sir. I'm looking for a Kim Nomjun? It says he works in storage.." Jungkook scratches his head and looks down at the shorter male. "Yea? What about em? And don't call me sir. It's Yoongi." Yoongi looked up and down at Jungkook glaring.
"The boss just wants to see him. Sorry..uh Yoongi." Jungkook bows. "Alright. NAMJOON GET YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE!" Yoongi yelled making Jungkook jump back. Just after that a tall male came running over, tripping over a box. "Ow...oh uh Yes! I'm here!" Namjoon stood up and straightened out his uniform. "Namjoon? Is it? Well anyway, the boss would like to see you. Follow me please." Jungkook straightened his glasses and started walking towards the elevator. "Huh? W-why me?" Namjoon slowly followed. "He'll explain, keep up. He hates slow pokes."

~

"I'm so nervous...I never met the boss before. What's he like?" Namjoon played with his thumbs as they both rode up to the top floor. "Ha! You should be nervous. The guys a complete pain in the ass. All he cares about is himself and his money. If he wasn't my boss I'd beat his ass...fucking prick.." Jungkook clenched his fist. "H-how could you say such things about your boss? He can't really be that bad. Can he?" Namjoon tensed up as the elevator opened. "Just don't make eye contact. He'll probably ask 'what wrong with you?! You retarded or something?' Just be cool I guess."

~

Jungkook opened the door to his office. A tall, built man stood up from his chair and folded his hands behind his back. He glared down at Jungkook and the other. "I brought your new assistant sir." Jungkook bowed and started to sweat afraid to get yelled at. "Very well, leave." The man said. "Yes sir!" Jungkook didn't even make eye contact with Namjoon when he left. He closed the door and it was complete silence. Namjoon stood still, afraid to look up at his boss. He couldn't move at all. "Are you fucking mute? Speak! I have no time for a child's game." Namjoon flinched at the sound of the over powering dominance in his voice. He looked up and said "S-sorry sir! I'm Kim Namjoon..." Namjoon trailed off and looked at his bosses face. His feature were so gentle. Angle like. His black hair was like a ravens feather. His broad physique was intimidating. But what really stood out was his plump rose colored lips along with his killer black eyes fuming with power. Namjoon felt like his legs were about to give out. His boss was truly beautiful. "What in the hell are you staring at boy?!" Namjoon couldn't snap out of the trance his bosses looks put on him. He was so out of it he didn't notice his boss walking towards him. The man raised his hand and slapped Namjoon across the face. "Woah did you see that Jk!" Tae said looking through the window. "Our boss is truly a monster.." Jungkook shuddered watching everything unfold.

~

Namjoon held his cheek and started to get tears in his eyes. He looked back at his boss. "How could you hit me? You're cruel!" The mans eyes widened as no one has ever spoken up to him before. He wouldn't tolerate that at all. He grabbed Namjoon's hair and brought his face closer. "Listen here you fucking mutt. I'm your boss. You will do anything I say. No back talk. I'm letting this slide since we just met. But you keep your mouth shut or I'll muzzle you like the filthy dog you are. Starting tomorrow you will call me Mr. Kim. I expect you to be here at 5:00am and not a minute late. Now get you're disgusting face out of my office before I fire you. You got that?" Namjoon was scared shitless. "Y-yes sir!" Mr.Kims gripped Namjoon's hair harder. "Ah! Yes Mr. Kim!" He let go and Namjoon ran for the door. He ran straight to the elevator crying. "Our boss is terrible. That's so sad. Look at him crying..." Tae leaned his chin on his palm. "It is what it is. But did you see Mr. Kim's face when that kid talked back. Haha it was priceless!" Jungkook stopped laughing and almost peed himself as he felt a tight grip on his shoulder. "You're right Jungkook. My face is priceless. Now get me a coffee you rodent." Mr.Kim said with a twitch of his eye. "Yes sir! Right away!" Jungkook practically hopped away. "Good bunny." He said with a sadistic smile walking back to his office. "Woah scary.." Tae said and casually went back to work.