{Four}

It was the next day since what happened with Hoseok. Jin hasn't come out of his office or made any calls for Namjoon. Jungkook went over to Namjoon in a huff. "What did you do?!" He yelled. "Wha-what?" Joon was confused on what he meant. "That royal pain in the ass has been in a terrible mood ever since yesterday. And you were the last one to see him then. He's been calling me in and out, it's driving me nuts. It's your job not mine! Now go in there and fix this!" Jungkook pushed Namjoon towards the bosses door.
Namjoon knocked. He didn't hear anything so he looked back at Jungkook who was with Tae. Jungkook made a go in motion with his hand. "Do you want this guy to die?" Tae asked watching Namjoon open the door. "No. But I think he's fine. Something tells me Jin actually likes Namjoon." Jungkook leaned against the desk. "You're nuts." Tae laughed.

~

Namjoon walked into the room. It was rather dark considering all the windows. But they had maroon red curtains covering them. "Mr.Kim? It's me Namjoon. Sorry for the intrusion...I just wanted to make sure you were okay...I mean you never call me and I thought being your assistant-"
"Do you always talk this much?" Jin came up from behind Namjoon making him jump. "Sorry! But Jungkook told me to come here and check on you.." Namjoon backed up from Jin. "Do I need a keeper now? I'm a grown man. I can make my own decisions and do what I want.." Namjoon was stopped by what he thinks is Jin's desk. Jin came in closer to Namjoon and leaned in. "Mr.Kim did I do something to offend you?" Namjoon tried to change the subject to make it less awkward. Jin put his hand on Namjoon's waste. "You know why people call me self centered, arrogant, and a prick?" Jin's voice became low.
"N-no Mr. Kim..." Namjoon blushed.
"It's because I'm greedy. I take what I want and make it mine. I get upset when someone comes in and tries to take it away from me." Jin's grip tightened on Namjoon's waste.
"Sir..are you talking about Hoseok? Don't worry sir. I'm not going to quit because of him. He's scary." Namjoon put his hand on Jin's chest. "Even if he wanted to. He can't have you. You're my assistant." Jin moved in closer to Namjoon. The other prepared himself for a kiss. "There. It was quite dark wasn't it?" Jin reached on his desk and turned on the light. He looked over at Namjoon and laughed. "Wait. Did you think I was going to kiss a creature like you?! Bwahaha you're funny. Get out of my office. I'll call you when needed." Jin let go of Namjoon's waste and walked around to his chair. Namjoon felt like crying. He just walked out with tears in his eyes. He felt so embarrassed. Jin felt his lips and zoned out at his desk. He shook his head. "Don't think such thing's. It repulsive." He continued his work.

~

Namjoon went to the bathroom and started crying. "I'm such an embarrassment! God I actually thought he liked me..." he said to himself. Jimin came into the bathroom and heard sniffles from the third stall. He heard Namjoon talking to himself. He opened the stall to see what's wrong and saw Namjoon look up at him with tears in his eye and his hair a mess. Jimin bit his lip and looked down. "W-Whats wrong?" He asked. "I'm just stupid. It's nothing for you to worry about." Namjoon sniffed and looked back down. Jimin bent down and rubbed Namjoon's back. "It's okay. I'm here." Jimin said with a smile. Namjoon looked at him and smiled too. His dimples popping out making Jimin blush and look at his features closer. "Sorry you have to see me a mess.." Namjoon chuckled. "Oh. Trust me I don't mind.." Jimin leaned in closer and looked at Namjoon's swollen lips. "What?-" His eyes widened as Jimin kissed him.

~

Jimin wrapped his hands around Namjoon's face and leaned in more then pulled away. "I'm- I'm sorry." He went to get up but Namjoon stopped him. "Jimin it's okay. I didn't know you were gay. It's not like I'm repulsed or anything so don't hate me okay?" Jimin was shocked and let out a small laugh. "I thought you'd hate me. I just kissed you without any warning." He looked down. "How about we call it a peck. You know? Like some friends do. So it doesn't hurt anyone okay?" Jimin looked up into Namjoon's sweet but swollen eyes. He smiled. "Yea. Let's call it a peck haha." They both walked out and Namjoon went to his desk. Jimin stopped at Tae's desk and sighed in love. "What happened?" Tae asked. "We kissed." Jimin said with a love struck look in his eyes. "WHAT?!" Tae yelled a little too loud. Jimin giggled and walked back to his desk swaying his hips a little. "That little whore.." Tae laughed.