{Eleven}

The next morning, it was back to normal. Namjoon was at the front desk with Tae and Jungkook. "So? Tell us what happened!" Kook excitedly hit the desk. "How was he? I imagine him to be lazy in bed." Tae leaned back in his chair. Jungkook kicked his leg. "Shut up. Anyway. What did he say?" Namjoon thought about if he was going to tell the truth or not, but he thought it would be better if they didn't know. "He said that the rumors aren't real. He doesn't know why his brother died." Joon shrugged. "Really? I'm relieved."
"That's good and all but is that really all that happened?" Tae cocked a brow and smirked. "Well..." Jungkook gasped. "Well?! Also Tae, I don't know how you can tell these things but it's honestly scary." Kook looked at the other weird. "It's a blessing and a curse. Now spill it." Tae sat up. "He had a few glasses of wine and we just kissed. That's all." Joon blushed. "But you wanted to go further right? And you didn't because you knew he would be mad?" Tae added on. "Taehyung, your gift is actually terrifying.." Joon stepped back. "I knew it. What did I tell you Kookie. These two are gonna fuck." Tae relaxed in his chair again. "I'm- my mind is like blown. The boss? And you? L-like how-" Kook felt a hand on his shoulder. "The boss and you what?" Jin sadistically smiled down at Jungkook, gripping his shoulder. "N-nothing! Oh my coffee is done. Gotta go!" Kook hopped away.
"What are you smirking at pot head?" Jin glared at Tae. "Nothing boss man. Nothing. At. All." Tae chuckled. "Oh okay. Well come into my building high again and I'll fire you on the spot." Jin fake smiled. "Namjoon. Come into my office for a second." Jin told him and he followed. "Like a puppy." Tae giggled. "Haven't learned your lesson yet?" Jimin walked over and snickered. "And you haven't contracted anything yet?"
"touché" Jimin swayed his hips over to his desk.

~

"What would you like to talk about Mr. Kim?" Namjoon sat on the leather chair in the office. "About..last night." Jin slightly blushed. "I haven't said anything. I don't intend on telling people the truth about the rumor." Joon reassured. "Well yes. But not that..I wanted to uhm..thank you. For not giving into temptation and taking care of me." Jin coughed. "I'm not religious but if I was, I'd probably be saying my 10 hail Marry's last night." Joon laughed. "Also, about how you said you want to teach me about love. I think there are things I need to learn so I want to ask some things." Joon nodded. "Hmm. Well what do you think love feels like?" Jin asked. "Oh..uhm. Love is different for all people. I mean I love my friends but that different from how I would love my partner." He explains. "What do you feel when you love your partner?" Jin asked. "Personally, I've had one relationship before and when I saw them it felt like the world stopped? Kinda. Like my eyes were glued to them and my heart rate would speed up. It's different for everyone though but that's just how I feel."
"I see..have you gotten that feeling recently?" Jin seemed very eager to hear his response.
"I-I actually have.." Namjoon blushed. "Oh really? Do you mind telling me who you have these feelings for?" Jin likes watching the other become flustered. He wasn't sure why he felt different for the younger but he has a pretty good idea. "That's..personal." Namjoon hid his face. Jin got up and walked around his desk, to Joon. He bent down and uncovered his face. "Why are you hiding?" Jin held the others arm. "B-because this is embarrassing..." Namjoon didn't look into the others eyes. "What is so embarrassing?" Jin tried not to laugh at how cute and childish Joon was. "It's embarrassing because you're making me tell you about how I feel towards...you."
"Ooh. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Jin smirked and leaned upward, kissing Joon. "Mr. Kim...we are at work.." Namjoon looked around the room. "I know but since I'm so selfish I don't care and I just want you to myself." Jin continued to kiss Joon, going down to his neck. The younger made small noises and held onto the others shoulders.

A loud sound of the door opening forcefully, made Jin stop and stand up. "What are you doing here?" He growled. "Oh sorry did I interrupt your secretary role play?" Hoseok walked over and sat in the chair next to Joon. "Get out." Jin tapped his foot impatiently. "You guys can continue. By all means don't let me stop the fun." Hoseok smirked. "Mr. Kim...If you don't need me, I'll take my leave." Namjoon stood up and swiftly made and exit before he could get anymore embarrassed. "You scared him off." Jin groaned and returned to his desk. "And I thought you said you don't have time for him?" Hoseok spun around in the chair. "What I do in my life is none of your business. Why are you here?" Jin tapped his finger. "Well I came here to have some office fun with Jimin, but I wanted to see how you were doing. I guess you're doing great." He laughed. "But I think it's a good thing I intervened. You wouldn't want anyone to peak in here and see you playing with your toy." He chuckled. "One, he isn't a toy and two, what are you getting at?" Jin furrowed his brows. "Well I know a guy who could install some tinted windows for a good price. But it's gonna cost you." Hoseok stood up and leaned over the desk. "What?" Jin asked. "You spend a night with me." He grabs and pulls Jin's face closer to his. "And contract something? Yea no. I can find my own people to install the windows." Jin swatted his hand away. "Now get out of my office." Jin pulled out some paperwork. "You're no fun. But I'll make you change your mind." Hoseok chuckled and walked out of his office.