{Twelve} End?

2 days later

After being interrupted a few days ago. Jin decided to order some electronic curtains from online. They were being put in today. Namjoon has been quite distant from Jin since last time as well. He was scared to get caught and put Jin's job at risk.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon hugs Yoongi. "I came to install some stuff for the boss." He smiled. "Really? What is it?" Namjoon helped him carry some equipment. "He ordered some electric curtains and asked for me to install them." Yoongi felt proud to be called on by the boss. "O-oh..." Joon blushed. He opened the door for Yoongi and walked in behind him. "Good morning Mr. Kim." Yoongi bowed. "Mhm. How long do you think the curtains are going to take?" Jin asked, looking at Namjoon who avoided eye contact. "Not that long if you don't mind Namjoon helping me." He smiled. "Of course he can help." Jin smirked. "Alright. Take that suit off and give me the ladder." Yoongi ordered. Namjoon took of his suit jacket and tie. He rolled up his sleeves, bringing the ladder over to Yoongi. He felt Jin intensely staring at him.

~

After a 3 hours, each curtain was put up. "That should do it." Yoongi pressed the button on the remote and each curtain went down one after another. They were thick, dark royal blue curtains with the company logo in gold on it. "Hey isn't that your favorite color Joon?" Yoongi elbowed him. Namjoon nodded and gulped. Slowly turning to see his boss right behind him. "Oh really? I didn't know you liked Royal Blue." He smiled. "Hey Joon, help me carry this down." Yoongi picked up the equipment. Namjoon nodded and grabbed the ladder. "He'll be right back." Yoongi waved.

"Why did you say that?" Joon bumped Yoongi in the elevator. "Because it's obvious the vibe that was in there. And I'm not dumb. I know why he got the curtains." Yoongi laughed. They both walked out of the elevator and into the storage room. "But now he's going to attack me during work..I'm not safe." Namjoon sighed and put the ladder down. "You like him. He likes you. I don't see the issue. If I could be trapped in a room with my crush everyday, I'd probably never come out." Yoongi put the tools away. "Plus you haven't been with anyone for awhile. So it's good that you're out. I was getting worried." Namjoon sighed. "Stop being like that." Namjoon hugged Yoongi. "I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry about me." The older slapped his arm. "Alright enough loving me and go love your new boyfriend." He chuckled. "He's not my boyfriend...yet" Joon said walking out of the storage room.

~

He made it up to the top floor and rinsed his hands in the bathroom. They were dirty from working. He walked back to his desk but got back up as he got a call from Jin to come in.
He walked into his office and bowed. "Yes Mr. Kim?" Jin stood up and walked towards Joon. He turned him around and hugged him from behind. "Do you like the curtains? I'm trying to decide if they fit well." Jin leaned his chin on the other shoulder. "Y-yea. They're pretty." He blushed. Jin hummed and walked backwards while holding Joon. He sat down on the sofa, Joon now on his lap. "I'm glad you like them." Jin nuzzled into Namjoon's neck. "Mr. Kim, if you don't mind me asking but...why are you being so affectionate?" Jin let out a breathy chuckle, that gave Joon shivers. "I've haven't been able to express myself in years. So finally letting my guard down feels nice. Although...I'm still selfish." He nibbles Joon's ear, the other gasped. Since Namjoon wasn't wearing his suit jacket and tie, Jin slid his fingers into the others shirt. He unbuttoned Namjoon's shirt and started feeling him up, pinching his nipples. Joon whined and tried to pull Jin's arm off, but the elder switched positions and laid on top of Joon, mounting him. "Mr. Kim..people can hear us.." Joon blushed. "I invested in soundproof windows long ago." He bent down and started to make out with Joon. The younger's hands traveled up Jin's back and gripped onto his hair. The muffled moans were like music to Jin's ears. His hands traveled down to Joon's belt, undoing it and taking it off. He grabbed the belt and wrapped it around Joon's hands, tightening it but not too tight. "W-what are you doing?" Namjoon saw his hands tied and became slightly more aroused but also a little fear. "So you can't touch yourself." Jin smirked and pulled Namjoon's pants down, leaving him in underwear. "W-wait! But we don't have anything.." Joon blushed. "Thanks to Hoseok's wonderful birthday gifts, I finally have a use for them." Jin pulled out 3 boxes of condoms and 4 bottles of lube. "We aren't going to use all of that at once right?!" Namjoon panicked. "Of course not. Well, not yet."

Jin went back down and kissed Joon. He took his shirt off, to reveal a nice smooth and toned torso. He cupped the erection growing in Joon's underwear and kneaded it, making Joon moan. Jin pulled his underwear down and grabbed onto the others dick. He started to move his hand, as he looked down at the mess underneath him. Jin wasn't the type to really have a sex urge but Namjoon flicked something inside him. "Jin...don't forget t-to take care of yourself too." Joon spoke through the moans. "You'll never stop caring hmm?" Jin chuckled. He moved his hand to Namjoon's entrance and put some lube on his finger and hole, slowly moving it in. Joon moaned out and bucked his hips.

After awhile he put in two, then three fingers in. Namjoon became needy and shook his ass for more friction. "Settle down I'm coming." Jin laughed. "H-hurry.." Joon whined. The other took off his underwear and placed lube on his dick. He gave it a few pumps before aligning it with Namjoon's hole and slowly moving in. The younger moaned and tensed up. Jin could feel him clenching. "Relax." His voice was smooth. Joon relaxed and Jin began to move.

After a few seconds, he quickened his pace and held Joon's tied hands above his head. His other hand gripped Joon's waste tightly. Namjoon moans quickly turned into broken moans as Jin started to pound harder into him. "R-right there!" Joon clenched his fists from his prostate being hit. Jin began to quicken his pace again, signaling he was close. "J-Jin.." Namjoon moaned. "I know." He said as he bent down to kiss Joon. He released into the condom and Joon came as well, onto his stomach. They both laid there panting. "And Hoseok said I was too old now." Jin chuckled. "I never doubted you." Joon also laughed.

Jin untied Joon. He got up and threw the condom into the trash, he grabbed tissues from his desk and handed them to Joon. "Sorry I don't have a rag or anything." Jin said cleaning up. "It's fine." Namjoon cleaned up and put his clothes back on, so did Jin. "Mr. Kim..if you don't mind I'm going to take a nap." Joon laid on the other sofa that wasn't covered in sweat. "Very well. I'll wake you when it's time to leave." Jin went back to his desk and smiled to himself. For once he actually feels love for someone other than himself.

{I'm not sure if I want to continue. I'm pretty content with the ending but if anyone wants me to write more feel free to comment. Thanks for reading💖}