{Eight}

Joon woke up, the room around him was dim. He sat up and noticed a jacket over him. "Good evening." Jin said. "What?" He wanted the time but he didn't have his phone on him. He realized he was in his bosses office. "It's 7pm." Jin didn't look up from his work. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sleep." Joon got up. "It is what it is, but you should've said something about you having panic attacks." Jin looked up at him. "Ahaha..yea but I didn't expect to get one at work." Namjoon chuckled. Jin felt bad, but pushed away his feelings. He only thought about himself. That's how it should be. "Mm. Well, I'm going to go to dinner. You should be going." Jin pushed his chair in and grabbed his coat from the sofa. Joon walked behind him. His stomach growled, making Jin turn. "If you're hungry. There is a vending machine down the hall." Joon groaned. "Mr. Kim...that's not dinner." He whined. "It will hold you over." Jin pressed the elevator button. "Mr.Kiiimmm..." Joon looked at him and pouted. Jin looked at him and pushed his tongue to the side of his cheek. "Ugh. Fine, but you're leaving the tip." Namjoon did a little dance while in the elevator. His boss tried not to laugh and looked away.

~

They when to the local diner down the block. Joon got his burger and coffee, while Jin got a small steak with wine. "I didn't know they sold alcohol here." Joon said munching on his fry. "I know the chef." Jin took a bite of the steak. Joon watched and stared at his lips. The coating of blood from the steak made them look juicier than usual. "What? Do you want some or something?" Joon nodded and leaned over the table, opening his mouth slightly. Jin's eyes widened and he choked on his food. "I..didn't think you would actually want some." He took a sip of wine to clear his throat. "Haha! I do. It looks delicious." Joon smiled. He leaned over the table again. Jin blushed and cut a piece, placing it in his mouth. He took it and sat back down. He hummed as he enjoyed the savory taste of the well seasoned meat. He looked at his boss and giggled. Jin has his mouth ajar and his cheeks were pink. Joon wanted to be playful so he winked at his boss. Jin was going to speak up but the waiter came. "Are you guys good here?" He asked. Joon looked up and smiled. "Soobin! Nice to see you again." The other smiled and left them the check. "You know him?" Jin asked.
"Mhm. He was my waiter when I was here with Jimin." He smiled. Jin frowned and took out his money and paid for the meal. He swiftly got up without saying anything. "Wait!"

Joon rushed out of the Diner. "What about the tip?" Joon asked, as he caught up to his boss. "Forget it." Jin opened his car door, Namjoon suddenly closing it with his hand. "Excuse you!" Jin furrowed his brows. "Why are you in a bad mood suddenly? We were having a good time." Joon got infront of Jin and crossed his arms. "Namjoon. Move." Jin looked down at him. "No. I want you to be honest with me. I don't want to be in this type of relationship if it's just gonna be you having a bitchy attitude." He finally spoke his mind. "Relationship? We aren't in a relationship. You're dating someone." Jin scoffed. "No, not that kind of relationship and no, I'm not dating anyone. Why would you think that?" Namjoon looked up at the elder. "You aren't dating Jimin? Didn't you take him back to your place to have sex?" Namjoon's face changed to shock. "What?! No! I went on one date with him. He wanted to come in but I don't like him like that. Is that why you've been upset? You're jealous?" Namjoon smirked. "I am not jealous! I could care less who you date!" Jin looked away. "Ooh really? I remember last night, you payed me a visit asking if you're better than Jimin. Remember? Or were you too drunk to remember?" Joon pokes his bosses chest. "I- I wouldn't get jealous over Jimin. He's no competitor for me." Jin looked at Joon and blushed. "So you're competing for me? Mr. Kim, if there is something you'd like to say I'm all ears." Namjoon tilted his head upwards cupping his ear. Jin grabbed his face and pushed him out of the way. "Enough! I will not play games with a child." He opened his car door again, but was shut on him. Namjoon put his hands next to Jin's shoulder and tried to pin him against the car door. "What about games with an adult?" He smirked. Jin put his hands on Joon's shoulders and leaned to his ear. "If it's an adult game, then I'm afraid you got your positions mixed up." He pushes Joon away and finally gets into his car. He rolled down the window, "Just because I kept you this late doesn't mean you're allowed to go in later. I'll see you at 5am." He drove off.