{Five}

A few days past. Everything was normal. Jimin has been flirting with Namjoon.
Namjoon hasn't been taking the hints and just think Jimin is being friendly. "Hey since we are off tomorrow. Do you maybe want to go do something together?" Jimin scratched his head. "Yea. That sounds great." Namjoon smiled. Jimin blushed and nodded. "Great! I'll text you about it later." Namjoon nodded.
Suddenly a familiar chill ran down Namjoon's spine. He looked over and saw Hoseok walk towards Jin's office. Hoseok saw Namjoon and winked at him. Namjoon blushed and looked away.

~

"Gooooood Morning lovely!" Hoseok came in and put his coat up. "Don't you have a job?" Jin asked irritated. "Yea but I can leave whenever I want. I am the boss so." Hoseok sat down on Jin's desk. "Get your stds off my desk." Jin hissed. "Aish..you're mean." He got up and sat in a chair. "Come drinking with me tomorrow." Hoseok took the paper Jin was reading and looked it over. "Hey- ugh. I can't I'm busy." Jin ripped his paper out of his hand. "Oh I get it. You're gonna have fun with that cutie huh?" Hoseok smirked. "Don't even start. No I'm not. I'd actually rather be caught dead than with you. Drinking isn't good for my skin anyway." Jin looked at himself in the mirror. "Oh yea yea. Hey is that a wrinkle?" Hoseok pointed. "WHERE?!" Jin gasped and pulled out this wrinkle cream and applied it all over. "Hahaha. You're a freak!" Hoseok laughed. "You're just jealous you don't have porcelain skin like me." Jin huffed. "For me. At the end of the day, the only think I care about is if they use teeth. Haha" Jin looked at him in disgust. "I don't know how you do it. Sex is so..filthy." Hoseok immediately stopped laughing. "Wait. Are you a virgin?" Hoseok looked at Jin dead in the eyes. "What?! No! I've had my share of ass but it's just not a main priority for me. People disgust me." Jin said fixing his hair. "Oh. Do you even touch yourself?" Hoseok asked. "Aw. Come on Hoseok that's nasty." Jin chuckled. "What? Haha. It's a a serious question! Haha."

~

Just then there was a knock. "Come in!" Jin said. Namjoon came in and bowed. "Sorry Mr. Kim. I have the papers you wanted." Namjoon said gripping the paper. "Oh yes. Come and put them here." Jin pointed to a place on his desk. Namjoon nodded and walked over and placed them. He knocked over a pen. "Oh sorry." He went to pick it up and Hoseok and Jin got a nice view. Hoseok looked at Jin and mouth. "Oh come one bro. Look at it." He made hand motions around Namjoon's ass. "Stop it!" Jin mouthed. "Is there anything else sir?" Namjoon said straightening his tie. "No that's all thank you." Namjoon bowed and Hoseok slapped his ass making both Jin and Namjoon shocked. "Hoseok!" Jin yelled. "Whaaat? I'm playin." He crossed his arms. Namjoon turned around and slapped Hoseok's face. Making Hoseok stand up and grab Joons collar. "You're gonna regret that baby." Hoseok threatened with a death glare. "Enough! Both of you leave!" Jin pointed towards the door. Namjoon bowed and walked out with Hoseok behind him.

~

"Will you stop following me!" Namjoon turned around to Hoseok. "Hmm no. You slapped me. I'm gonna get my revenge." Namjoon huffed and stomped to the break room for food. "I can see why the boss thinks you're annoying. Also take back your card." Namjoon handed it to Hoseok. "Keep it. You'll use it." Hoseok smirked. "Shut up. Anyway do you want coffee or anything?" Namjoon turned around to start the coffee machine. "No. But I do want something else." Hoseok came up behind Namjoon and pulled his hips close to Hoseok's pelvis. "What are you doing?!" Namjoon turned around only to be met with a sloppy kiss. "Mm. You taste good baby." Hoseok licked his lips and grabbed Namjoons ass pulling him closer. "L-let me go!" Namjoon put his hands on Hoseok's chest trying to push him away. "This is my revenge babe." Hoseok kissed Namjoon again but roughly. Cutting Joon's lip. "P-please stop.." Namjoon slipped out between kisses. Hoseok didn't listen and lifted Namjoon up and put him on the table. He bent down, in between Joon's legs. Namjoon was crying and all disheveled. "Wow you look really hot right now. Makes me hungry.." Hoseok bent down and bit Namjoon's lip that's already cut and put his hand up his shirt.

~

"Yea and then he was like- WHAT THE FUCK!" Tae and Jungkook walked in and saw everything happening. Tae saw Namjoon crying and pushed Hoseok off him. Jungkook went to Namjoon and helped him up. "You fucking pervert! That's sexual assault!" Tae yelled. "Sorry. Sorry. I got a little excited." Hoseok shrugged and put his hands in his pocket. "You're disgusting! Get out!" Tae yelled pushing Hoseok out and into the elevator. Jungkook took Namjoon to the bathroom to clean up. "Are you okay?" Kook asked dabbing Namjoon's cut lip. "Y-Yea..it was just scary. I felt powerless and humiliated."  Namjoon started crying again. "Hey hey hey. No it's okay. I'll talk to Jin and ask him if you can go home okay?" Jungkook rubbed Joon's back. "Namjoon?!" Jin came rushing in. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes Mr. Kim." Namjoon looked away. "I think he should go home. I know how you feel about that but he's had a rough day.." Jungkook spoke. Jin looked at both of them and went over to Joon. He grabbed his tie and straightened it. "This is a one time thing. No more early home visits after this." He said. Namjoon looked up shocked. He hugged Jin. "Thank you sir!" Jin was speechless. Namjoon went out and got ready to go home. Jin cleared his throat. "What? Go back to work!" He said to Jungkook who was gawking . "Yes sir!"