{Ten}

Long chapter

It was later into the day and everyone has gone home. Namjoon finished up organizing his files and peaked into his bosses office, through the windows, to see if he was busy. As always he was writing on some documents but he didn't look too busy. Namjoon pushed in his chair and went to the entrance of the office. He knocked first and then entered. "Mr. Kim, everyone has went home." Joon bowed to greet his boss. "Very well, let me finish this last document and we will get going. You can sit on the sofa." He points to the furniture.

~

After awhile of playing on his phone and waiting. His boss stretched his arms up, letting his back crack. "That's a lot of cracking." Joon giggled. "It comes with the age and work." Jin said, putting his document away and pushing his chair in. "Alright. Let's go." He put his coat on. Joon followed his boss out of the office and into the elevator. "This feels familiar." Joon tried striking up conversation. "Hmm" Jin hummed.

They walked out of the building and into the parking lot. Jin unlocked his car and they both got in. Jin started to drive. "My house isn't far from here. That's usually why I'm early." Joon said. "Do you live in a apartment?" Jin asked. "Yea. I share it with my roommate who also works for you." Joon says, as he texts his mentioned roommate that he will be home later. "What's his name and position?" Jin turned down the block, into a rich neighborhood and out of the city. "Min Yoongi. He works storage." The younger stares at the pretty houses he wishes to live in. "Ah. So I took you away from your friend?" Jin tried to hide his smile. "What? No! It's fine. He doesn't mind and neither do I. It actually helps us more with the rent and stuff. So don't feel bad." Joon explained. "Oh I don't feel bad at all." Jin turned into his driveway at the end of the block. Jin pulled into his garage and parked the car. They both proceeded to get out and walk into his house. "Wow, you're house is so much nicer than my small apartment." Joon said, feeling the nice furniture. "You may sit." Jin said. Namjoon sat down and a white Persian cat jumped on his lap and stared at him. "That's Mimi. She doesn't take kindly to strangers so be careful when you pet her." Jin walked down the hall and into a closet. "I'm getting dressed so just wait." Jin said from the room. Namjoon tried to move Mimi but she wouldn't budge. He gave in and started to pet her, waiting to be attacked. But Mimi curled up in his lap and purred. Joon was more of a dog person but this cat was just so pretty.

"Looks like Mimi likes you." Jin walked in wearing sweat pants and a loose white t-shirt. Joon mouth hung open as it was a beautiful and probably once in a lifetime sight. "Stop gawking. It's literally sweatpants." Jin grabbed his wine and poured it in a glass, bringing it over to the sofa. He handed a glass to Joon. "You can get comfortable." Jin sipped his glass. Namjoon did just that and took his coat off and tie. He unbuttoned his shirt a little and ran his fingers in his hair to get some of the gel out. "I feel like I should be throwing money at you." Jin joked. The other laughed and turned to face his boss. "Can you tell me now?" Namjoon sipped some wine and looked at his boss. "I guess I made you wait enough."

~

"So you probably know about the rumor that I killed my brother." Jin places his glass down. "Yes. It's not true right?" Joon leaned closer. "Well, I had some part of it, yes." Joon gasped and started to feel uncomfortable.
"But I never intended on his death. Let me explain." Jin's face was blank so Joon couldn't tell if there was any source of remorse or guilt. But he wanted to hear him out so he nodded and settled back in.
"Ever since I was a toddler, my brother was handed everything. At the time I didn't see anything of it. But as I became older, I started to spite him. He was treated like he was a God by friends and family. The only thing my parents said I was good for was my looks and if I hadn't inherited them, they would have gotten rid of me." Joon started to feel bad for Jin.
"But as I got older. I started to learn the ins and outs of my family and their work. I tried to become the ideal person to take over the company after my father. Being so, as my father laid on his death bed. He looked at me, and he said 'You wasted your time.' That day I learned that my brother was given the company after he didn't even work for it. You can see why I was angry."

Joon rubbed his bosses arm to make him feel better.
"Don't touch me. Anyway. As you may know people have called me self centered. Which is absolutely true. I wasn't given the love or support as other children were and so I give it to myself. My whole life I was fucked over by people so it's time I changed that."
"So I started a plan to get my brother to quit his job. That lady Jiyung, was his wife at the time. I slowly made my way into their life by faking my emotions. Later I ended up seducing her and I made it so her husband would catch us in bed together. My plan worked out flawlessly, except. My brother didn't handle it as well as I thought. I figured he would be upset and divorce his wife, which would lead him to hand over the company due to stress. But Jiyung said that she wanted to leave him for me. I never intended on dating her but I went along with it. After a few months my brother was pronounced dead in his home. He hung himself inside his room. Now you may be thinking 'doesn't this guy care?' Truthfully, I forgot how to care about family. Jiyung blamed me for his death, which is true. So the rumors you heard were correct. I killed my brother to get to where I am now."

Jin cleared his throat and took a sip of wine. He waited for Namjoon to process everything and likely run out of his home and quit.
"I'm sorry.." Joon said making the other choke on his wine. "S,sorry?" Jin wiped his chin. "Well yea. I can totally see how you wanted to fuck over your brother. And I bet you didn't intend on him to die either. So I don't totally blame you but more so Jiyung who left him for you. That's the messed up part." Jin couldn't believe the words he was hearing. He looked at Joon and just started to laugh. "What? Stop laughing this is serious!" Namjoon hit the bosses arm. "I'm sorry...it's just, that's the last I would expect you to feel. You must be a sadist." Jin wiped a tear. "N-no I'm just big hearted. And I felt bad for you." Joon crossed his arms and huffed. 

~

After two more glasses, Jin was becoming drunk. Namjoon didn't drink much because he has to drive home. They were talking and started opening up to eachother about their childhood. Jin still couldnt believe that Namjoon was just going to accept that he doesn't blame him for the death. So he starts to build his wall up again and tell himself that it isn't true. Instead of getting angry at Namjoon, he began to cry. "Hey..why are you crying?" Joon rubbed the others face.
"D-don't touch m-my face.." Jin sobbed. Namjoon ignored him and wrapped his arms around the elder, patting his back. "It's okay." Jin cried more and looked up at Joon. "W-why are you c-caring for me?.." Namjoon wiped the others tears. "Because I do care about you. I think you just need to be loved to learn how to love." Joon kissed the others nose. Both blushed. Jin leaned forward connecting their lips. Joon fell back into the sofa and Jin was on top of him. The elder, sloppy kissed the other. Joon lightly pushed the other back. "Jin, you're drunk. We shouldn't be doing this." Namjoon blushed. Jin bent down to the youngers ear. "Let me wreck you." He whispered and kissed down his neck. It was very, very tempting for Namjoon but he knows that his sober boss wouldn't be happy in the morning. He sat up and lightly pushed his boss again. "I'm sorry. We can't and I hope you can forgive me when you sober up. I have to go but thank you for opening up to me." Namjoon kissed Jin and gathered his things. "Don't leave.." Jin whined. "I really don't want to, trust me. But I'm saving future you. I'll see you tomorrow." Namjoon pecked the elders nose and walked out.