{Nine}

A few weeks later

Today was an important day. Namjoon wasn't sure why but Jungkook and Taehyung were freaking out.
"I still don't know what's so important about today." Joon relaxed at his desk munching on chips. "Get your feet off the desk and fix yourself! Jiyung will be here any moment!" Tae rushed by Joon's desk. "Who is Jiyung?" Joon walked over to Jungkook. "Jiyung noona is the runner up for Jin's position. If anything happened to the boss, she would take over and she is a cold women." Jungkook shivered. "What makes her so cold?" Joon leaned on his desk.
"Rumor has it that she wasn't always mean. She use to be happy when her husband was alive. Apparently the whole company was happy." Jungkook explained.
"But ever since he 'committed suicide' she hasn't been the same."
"Why did you say committed suicide like that?"
"Because part of the rumor was that Jin killed his own brother, Jiyung noona's husband, for the company title." Jungkook looked around to make sure no one heard.
"That can't be..Mr.Kim wouldn't do that!" Joon leaned closer to the other.
"It's just a rumor so don't take it too seriously. But I believe it happened." Jungkook shrugged.
"You should go ask him after his meeting." Tae snuck into the conversation. "No! Tae! Stop trying to get Namjoon killed!" Kook hit the others arm. "Well if Namjoon comes back alive, we know it was a fake rumor so." Tae sat at his desk. "I will talk to him." Namjoon walked away. Jungkook tried to call him back but Tae stopped him and snickered. "Why do you torture him? Do you like him?" Kook frowned. "Pfft. Never. I like to see his goofy ass get yelled at. It's entertaining. Plus I only have eyes for you~" Tae winked. "Sh-shut up...someone could hear you.." Kook blushed.

~

Jin was in the meeting room with Jihyun discussing future plans for the company. Everyone on the floor was quiet to try and listen in on what was happening and if they were going to get layed off.

"This isn't what my husband would've wanted." The older women huffed and crossed her arms. "Will you shut up about your husband. It's been 3 years. He's dead. He has no say over anything anymore." Jin raised his voice, frustrated that every sentence started with my husband. "Well maybe if you didn't....didn't kill him. The company wouldn't be going to shit." She lowered her voice. "I didn't do shit Jiyung. The company has been better for one and for two, you killed your husband. If you weren't such a slut then he would probably still be alive!" Jin slammed his fist on the desk, yelling at her. She started to cry and picked up her things. "I didn't kill him! It was all your fault Jin! I hope you find someone you love and get them taken away from you like I did! Then maybe your head won't be so far up your ass!" She slammed the door shut, and ran into the elevator crying.

Jin sat back down and buzzed Namjoon. "Joon, come into the meeting room now." Joon didn't hesitate and swiftly got up and entered the room. He walked around the long table. "Yes Mr. Kim?"
"Massage my shoulders." Jin took off his jacket and loosened his tie. Joon looked at his bosses slightly exposed neck and really just wanted to attack it. "But...you said I cannot touch you."
"This is an order." Jin glared at the younger. Joon walked behind Jin and started massaging. He gasped at how tense Jin's shoulders were. "How is it out there? Did they hear anything?" Jin relaxed. "Uhm, maybe a little but it wasn't anything to worry about Mr.Kim." Joon said, working on a knot. Jin let out what sounded like a moan, which made Joon stop. "Why did you stop?" Jin looked up at Joon. "I..n,nothing.." he continued. Trying to ignore his bosses noises.

~

After a few minutes Namjoon stopped and sat down next to his boss. "You're really tight." He huffed out. "Not like tight! Like tense...wrong choice of words.." Joon looked away. "I know what you meant. That's all I need. You can go back." Jin straightened his tie and put his jacket on. "Mr. Kim...can I ask you something?" Joon bit his lip. "What about?" Jin sat back down. "It's about the rumor...between Mrs. Jiyung and your brother." He clenched his fists from nerves. "I see someone finally told you. Well, this isn't something to discuss at work so I will be taking you to my house today to discuss it." Jin got back up and walked around the table. "But Mr.Kim! Isn't that against the rules?" Joon follows behind his boss. "I make the rules here. So if I say you're coming with me, then you're coming with me. After everyone leaves, come to my office and we will head out." Jin opened his office door and closed it on Joon's face.

"Did you ask him?" Tae eagerly asked. "I did but he said he wants to discuss it somewhere else." Joon became silent. "What do you mean?.." Kook got closer to Joon. "Like...his house.." Jungkook gasped and wacked Namjoon's head. "You're not going, are you?!"
"Owww! And yes I am. I want to find out the truth." Joon rubbed his head. "You're fucking insane! He's going to kill you!" Jungkook grabbed his own hair tugging on it.
"Nice dude. You got into the bosses house. Next his bed." Tae patted Joon's shoulder. "Tae so help me god-" Jungkook threw a pen at him. "Nothing like that will happen! It's simply business." Joon shook his head in disagreement. "Yea that's what I said and next thing I knew I was balls deep in Jungkook."
"Tae! Please, shut. Up." Jungkook blushed.
"Yea...I don't think that's going to happen." Joon laughed.
"Why? Are you a bottom? Because you look like a top with your strong features." Tae questioned. "That's none of your business..." Joon blushed. "Oooh I see now. Well if anything does happen. Tell the boss to go easy on you." Tae smirked. "Namjoon, walk away now and I will spare you from my rage." Jungkook tightened his fist. Namjoon did as he said and backed away but watched at Kook strangled Tae from over the counter.