{Six}

It was everyone's day off. Jungkook and Tae had plans to go shopping together. Hoseok was out at the club. Yoongi was sleeping in. Jimin and Namjoon were getting ready for their date. "Yoongi wake up I need you to help me." Namjoon shook Yoongi who was sleeping. "Mmg. Go away.." Yoongi turned over. "Fine. Can you atleast pick a color. Black or white?" Namjoon put his hands in his hips. "What color are your pants?" Yoongi mumbled. "Blue ripped jeans."
"Do black shirt then." Namjoon grabbed the shirt and thanked Yoongi. "Hey! Wear a jacket. It's cold." Yoongi shouted from his room. "Okay dad!" Namjoon laughed.

~

Namjoon got a text from Jimin saying he's outside and ready. Namjoon said goodbye to Yoongi and rushed down stairs. "Hey." Jimin said opening the car door for Namjoon. "Hello."
Jimin starts driving to the cafe they planned on going to. It was actually close to the office but they weren't allowed to leave work so they never went to it. "Do you have an idea of what you want?" Jimin asks.
"I was thinking of a burger. Maybe coffee." Namjoon giggles.
"Ew coffee and a burger. Okay weirdo." Jimin jokes.
At a stop light Jimin puts his hand on Joon's leg. Namjoon doesn't see it as anything and let's him keep it there.

~

They arrived at the cafe and already started walking in.
"Hello. I'm Soobin and I'll be your waiter today. Here are the menu's. Can I get you something to drink?" Soobin takes out a note pad and a pen. Jimin orders a water and Namjoon order's coffee. After some time of chatting and drinking, their food arrives. Namjoon got his burger and Jimin ordered a sandwich. Jimin reached over the table and held Namjoon's hand. Namjoon smiled. "You're really affectionate you know?" Namjoon giggled. "Yea..you know Namjoon.."
"Namjoon?" A familiar voice said. Jimin looks over and see's Jin coming up to the table. "Oh great.." Jimin mumbles. "Hey Mr. Kim, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked. "I came to have a coffee. What are you doing?" Jin looks at Jimin and Namjoon holding hands and gets a little angry. "Oh we-"
"We are here on a date." Jimin answers. Jin is visibly upset about what Jimin said. "Oh. I see. Sorry to interrupt. Enjoy." Jin slightly bows and goes over too a table not far from them. "This is a date?" Namjoon said blushing slightly. "Yea..I mean. I really like you and I thought you and we can be like a couple you know?" Jimin blushes and looks into Namjoon's eyes.  Jin heard Jimin's confession and clenched his fists. "Oh...Jimin I'm really flattered. But I just met you. I know that time we kissed but I don't think I'm ready to date you just yet. Give it time okay?" Namjoon said with sincerity in his eyes and a caring smile. Jin smirks and finishes his coffee. He pays and leaves feeling satisfied.

~

They split the bill and it was a quit ride home. When Jimin pulls in to Namjoon's house, he stops Namjoon. "Do you want to come to my house? The date doesn't have to end." Jimin puts his hand on Namjoon's upper thigh. Joon blushes and pushes his hands away. "I'm sorry. But not tonight." Namjoon opens the car door but gets pulled back onto the seat and Jimin kisses him. "I'm sorry..." Jimin says panting. Namjoon gets up and doesn't say anything. He goes inside his house and closes the door. Jimin hits his head on the steering wheel and sighs.

Namjoon goes up in his room and starts to cry. "Hey how was- Namjoon!" Yoongi comes in and rushes to the floor where Namjoon was crying. "What's wrong? Did he hurt you?" Yoongi asks and rubs his back. "Yoongi..why does everyone just want me for sex?" Namjoon looks up at Yoongi and cries harder. It completely broke his heart seeing his best friend cry like this. He hugs him tightly. "I-I don't know Joonie..but I'm here okay?" Namjoon let's go and looks at Yoongi. "Are you...gonna use me too?" Namjoon sniffles. "Oh God Joonie I would never ever do that to you! I'm here for you as a best friend. I love you Joon." Yoongi pulls Namjoon in tighter.

~

"So you finally came out here. Never thought I'd see the day that thee SeokJin would be at a bar." Hoseok chuckled. "Shut up rapist." Jin elbowed. "Listen I'm sorry about that. I had a few drinks before visiting you so I wasn't in good shape to see ass and not take it." Hoseok says. "Yea. I don't care." Jin says and takes a shot. "Don't get too drunk. I might take your ass too." Hoseok laughs. "Like Hell I'd let you. Go find some girl or guy." Jin says.
"Why don't you get some guy? How long has it been? 40 years?" Hoseok jokes. "I'm not old! I'm 29. And I don't want anyone here.." Jin zones out. "What are you thinking of? Namjoon? Tell meee." Hoseok says putting his cigarette out. "He rejected that shorty." Jin laughed. "The thick one? Really? He missed out. Jimin is a sweet piece of ass." Hoseok shrugged. "Oh you didn't..Hoseok you're truly a sex addict." Jin scoffs. "It wasn't me that time! Jimin is very cunning. I wasn't even in the mood but he got to me." Hoseok explained. "You don't think he got Namjoon...do you?" Jin said worried. "I wouldn't doubt it. Namjoon's probably fucking that fine ass as we speak." Hoseok laughs. Jin gets up and quickly leaves. "Hey! Aren't you gonna pay?!..damn bastard.." Hoseok runs his hand through his hair. He spots some thick girl across the bar and winks at her. "Well hello baby." He smirks.