Chapter~9. Poor Loki

"No Loki stop!!!! "

Thor shouted but Loki was in the elevator. He was at the ground floor in no time. Thor took mjolnir and jumped out of the window flying.

Loki saw Thor so he hid himself in the small space between Avengers tower and an adjacent skyscraper. Thor didn't see him and he ran in the opposite direction.
Tears were rapidly coming out of his eyes. He ran and ran. He didn't know the direction. He just came into a park. He sat under the shade of a tree on the grass so that no one could notice him. He kept his head between his knees and wrapped his arms around his knees. He was crying bitterly now. He talked with himself

" No one loves me, no one. Because I don't deserve anyone's love. I am a bloody murderer. I caused so much damage to midgard, I betrayed my brother. I am hated and unwanted..( *sob*) oh mother I miss you so much. I even hurted you too. I am sorry, I never realised what you always try to tell me. I need you mother, I wish to rest my head in your lap,like I always did.I won't ever be bad, I wont trouble anyone. please please come back... I lost my powers and now Chitauri is after me. They want to punish me. I don't have any helping hand. I miss you.What should I do now. "

Meanwhile Thor was looking for Loki everywhere. He flew above the same park but couldn't see Loki because he was underneath a tree.

Also Loki didn't see Thor. Thor took four rounds of whole New York but didn't find Loki. He was extremely worried. He quickly went to Tony. Tony and Steve were sitting together when Thor entered

"Tony, Cap... Loki ran away. I took four rounds of New York, he is nowhere"
.Tony and Steve widened their eyes.
    .  "when " Steve asked.

"When we were having breakfast, he ran away shouting"told Thor.

"I think he has some evil intentions. I think we must tell everyone. Friday,tell everyone about Loki. " Said Tony.

All avengers were in the meeting Hall in no time. Natasha suggested,
"we must unarm his first Then we will track him"

This made Thor doubtful. He asked
" How are gonna do this"

"great plan Natasha. " Tony appreciated.

Natasha took out a box like thing to Thor's astonishment and pressed the button of medium intensity.

"What's that, what did you do"
Thor asked.

Tony replied

" See big guy, we kinda tazed your brother. Now we are gonna track him. We would soon be there with you. But be more careful this time. "

Thor burst into a rage
" What,! you tazed him......, how".

"sorry Thor, we kept it a secret but we installed a taser on your brother's neck. "

Thor burst into a rage.

"Why did you do that"

"it's ok Thor. We will find Loki. You know we can't trust him and even the Shield his after him. So... "Said Steve.

Thor smashed the table beside him and scowled.

" Mr. Stark Loki's location has been tracked. He is here. " Vision declared.

"Let's go."  Steve commanded.

Tony put on his iron man suit and flew out of window followed by Thor and Vision. Cap and Nat were on the same bullet motorcycle. They headed towards the park.

Meanwhile Loki cried till his eyes we're red and swollen. He smashed his fist hard on tree trunk that it started bleeding ."I think I must die. I don't deserve to live. " He said to himself.

And he banged his head on the tree trunk so hard that his forhead started bleeding.Everything around him blacked out and he felt dizzy.He was about to do it again but he got electrocuted and lied unconscious in the ground.

Avengers reached their in no time. They found Loki lying unconscious on ground with a wound on his head.

Thor ran to Loki and started  shaking him and gently patting his cheek. His hair were on his face. Thor  gently stroked them aside revealing his bleeding wound.
Thor worriedly said

"Loki.. Loki.. Wake up, are you listening wake up... "

"Friday, do a health checkup" Said Tony.
A beam coming from Tony's iron palm scanned Loki.

Friday spoke "life functions normal, faint due to pain and head injury" .

"Okay Thor, take him to Avengers Tower. "
Tony commanded and Thor lifted him in his arms and flew. Doctors were called. Loki was being aided. Thor had a worried and sad expression.
Wanda was standing there. She placed her hand on Thor's shoulder
" Don't worry, he will be alright. "

Thor replied
"I don't know what happened to him. We were talking in the morning and he suddenly said he hates me and this......."
he sighed.

"It will be okay" Wanda consolated as she patted Thor's broad shoulder.

Doctor came out.

"your brother is fine, we gave him a painkiller, he will wake up in a hour or two." He said

Hi there. I know the chapters are small. I lack some experience but I am still trying to improve. Thanks for reading
Please check out my new work
"Loki Friggason Oneshot".