Chapter 11~An Unexpected Apology

Loki drank some more water and clinged to Thor, digging his face in Thor's chest. Thor again started rubbing circles on Loki's back and patted his head, giving him small kisses around his ear, murmuring pacifying words. He said"You had it enough, Loki. Go wash your face and get ready for an evening walk. You will feel good. " Loki nodded and got himself ready in less than 15 minutes. He wore black full sleeved Tee's with black jeans and Thor wore grey Tee's with blue jeans. Thor held Loki's hand and left for a walk. Natasha, who was standing outside the room, overheard everything.She hid herself so no one notices her. She was now feeling guilty for what the other Avengers did to Loki. She immediately texted Tony and Steve for a meeting. Wanda was already there, talking with vision in the meeting Hall.Natasha was the one to come first. Tony and Steve joined. Steve said"Nat, everything alright. ". Natasha narrated the whole thing. Everyone was sad and apologitic now.Tony pursed his lips" I guess we were being too harsh. I think we should apologize. "Wanda interrupted" I told the same thing before, but you all won't listen ".Steve said " Sorry Wanda. I think we should also offer a helping hand. After all he has lost his powers and chittauri is after him". All were convinced by the thought. Tony asked "where are they" Nat replied on an evening walk." We will talk to them when they come back". "Fine then", Steve said.
In the meantime, The Asgardian brothers were on their way. Thor put his hand on Loki's shoulder. They were recalling the funny moments of their child hood. Loki was giggling. He chuckled " Do you remember when turned you into a frog " Loki burst into a laughter. Thor pouted on the mention of this prank but still he was lost in the pretty smile of his lil brother. He couldn't bear Loki's pain. They reached a Park and they sat down on the bench. Chit chat going on. Loki now had forgot all his tensions. He was just laughing. Thor was constantly gazing his smile. Loki noticed this. He snapped his fingers before Thor's eyes and asked "hey !what are you staring at". Thor replied cupping Loki's cheeks" Nothing, just lost in your beautiful smile, tears don't suit you pretty face ". Loki's laughter was now replaced by a shy smile. He was blushing so much that his face turned red and his cheeks and ears were getting heated. " I love you,more than my life. "Loki's heart beated fast. He said "I love you too "he took a pause and then whispered" but as a lover ".He said it in such a low voice and no one could hear, however Thor heard it. He was astonished" Is that so ".Loki gulped. He was feeling more and more hot. Butterflies in his stomach. He closed his eyes in anxiety for Thor had heard what he said. But to his surprise, Thor said" Actually, I feel the some about you. ". Loki's face was bright red with the marvel of Thor's acceptance. He said" T.. Th.. Thor".and wrapped his arms around him. Thor held Loki's chin and pressed his lips against Loki's delicate ones. Thor was hugging as well as fondling Loki. Loki was feeling like he is the happiest person in the universe. They both pulled away. Loki said"It's getting late know, I think we must go. " Thor nodded and said"Fine, let's have an ice cream on the way. "Loki said" Fine but dark chocolate ".Thor agreed. They went into the ice cream parlour. It costed $15.Thor handed $20 to the shopkeeper. " Keep the change".They both were having ice cream. Some ice cream sticked at the corner of Loki's mouth. Thor saw it and chuckled"you have some ice cream on your face, there". Loki anxiously asked"Where".Thor gave a grin and said "let me clean it" and he kissed the corner of Loki's mouth and licked the chocolatey cream.Loki blushed and slightly tapped Thor's head"you oaf".When they reached Avengers tower,they came to knew they were being awaited.They were called in the meeting hall where all other Avengers apologised Thor and Loki for hurting their feelings. Tony said"Pardon us ,for suspecting you ,we should have encouraged you rather than disbelieving you ." Steve agreed and said " we know you've lost your powers and chittauri is after you.We will protect you,its our promise." Loki placed hand on Steve's shoulder and said"I should be the one to say sorry.....Sorry for all I did to New York. I know you can't just trust me after all that I did. Thanks for understanding me..... By the way how did you came to know this."
Natasha replied" I overheard your discussion. We also want to apologize you,Thor , for not telling you about the taser" . Thor smiled and said" Alright everything is sorted out now".They all smiled and had a group hug.