Chapter 10 ~Loki's Problems

Thor slammed the door open and walked towards Loki. He kneeled beside Loki and mumbled

" I don't know why are you doing this but for sure, something is wrong with you and that I am gonna find out"

.He stood up and walked to the other Avengers while Wanda stayed outside the room. Thor found Tony, Steve, Natasha and vision sitting together. He walked towards them. He interrupted.

"I want to talk to you all"

"yes Thor, everything okay with Loki "steve asked.

Thor replied" Oh ya he is alright, but why did you do that. Even without telling me".

Tony said"Thor we know, you wouldn't like it but it was important because Loki can't be trusted. He is a trickster. He even tried to escape today"

Thor answered in a worried tone

"Don't say all this, I know what he did but this time , he is not tricking us this time. I have seen in his eyes, I have seen something I can't tell"
and he sighed.

Tony rolled his eyes "Alright ,Alright, big guy just take care of your mischievous brother".

Thor agreed but he said

" Fine, but one condition...... Take that taser off his neck. "

Tony nodded Fine.and gave the control box to Thor. Tony directed him and he pressed the button to deactivate the taser.

Meanwhile Loki, who was unconscious, was facing a horrible dream.

He saw Frigga being killed by Malekith in front of him and his body is freezed and he couldn't move and he is seeing his mother dying, shouting and crying. Then darkness surrounded him and his mother appeared, with white eyes and blood around her waist and she said

"You don't live up to my expectations,Loki "

Loki screamed

" No, mother don't leave me, I love you please"

but his mother vanished and Chittauri was behind him. They started attack and Loki yelled

        "Aaaaaaaaaa.... "

And woke up Panting, the nightmare was over, but this made Loki even depressed. He was panting and shivering with fear, he was in a shock.

Wanda,who was outside the room saw this and she rushed towards Thor. She found Thor with the other Avengers. She said in hurry
"Thor... Loki is awake"

. Thor's eyes widened. He exclaimed

"What! "

Thor rushed to the room.
In the intervening time, Loki, who was in a shock, can't take anymore. He put his hands on his face and started crying and mourning for his dead mother. Thor arrived and saw Loki crying bitterly. He
rushed and hugged Loki very tightly, holding him close to his chest.

He kissed Loki's forhead and asked," what happened, why are you crying".

Loki was not in a condition to speak.

His voice was barely coming out"m..m...m..mo..mot.. Mother, ch.. Chi.. Chittauri,........oh they will kill me"and he started weeping again.

"What are you saying".

Loki was very much traumatized. So Thor brought him even closer and buried his face in his chest. Thor wrapped his arms around his brother and rested in chin on Loki's head. Thor started rubbing circles on Loki's back and murmured soothing words in his ears. When Loki felt closer, Thor pulled away and poured some water in a glass and gave it to Loki.

He held his hand and asked" Feeling fine now".

He caressed Loki'cheek taking a glance at Loki's face. Messy hair, bandaged forhead,red and swollen eyes with dark pink circle under them, tear marks on cheeks.

Poor baby. Thor again asked. "Everything Alright? , tell me what happened, I will help you. Tell me how did you get this injury".

Loki finally spoke"A.. Ac.. Actually, I was punishing myself for all that I did to New York. "

"What? Why? I mean you don't need to do this" Said Thor as he slipped his one arm around Loki.

Loki ,however, didn't agree

"No brother, send me Asgard, imprison me and please give me such a punishment, that I feel the pain of each midgardian killed by me.I don't deserve to live"

Loki said with moist eyes. Thor kissed his cheek and said
" Brother,Everyone makes some mistakes, if you really want to repent, then punishment is not the only way, ..... I mean...you can help us..work with the Avengers.".
Loki raised an eyebrow and look towards Thor very innocently, he said

"No.. No.. I know I am hated and unwanted, even if I do something good, no one would trust me because I am a trickster"

. Tears fell out if Loki's eyes. Thor wiped his tears and said

"Who said this? "

Loki replied" No one but I know, why did you all put this taser on my neck.. I know you all can't count on me. Please send me back to Asgard and get me executed"

Thor sadly sighed and said" It's enough, you aren't gonna die and I didn't know about the Taser, and as soon as I came to know, I got it removed "

Loki gasped as he checked his neck. "But still Thor, I betrayed you, everyone, misused my magic........ And know I have lost my powers now, after I woke from coma"

Thor was taken aback. He was astounded hearing this"whh..what..why didn't you tell me"

Loki said "I wanted to... but I thought you don't trust me.. because of that taser and I have an another problem, chittauri... They want to kill me. Please sentence me to death before they found me and cause destruction here again."

Thor was getting worried for his brother now,he pacified
" No, don't worry, I will protect you. I won't ever let anything happen to you "
.Thor took Loki into another tight hug.

Loki spoke" Thor you know, I had a nightmare, I saw mother dying in front of me, she said I didn't live up to her expectations, that's why I lost my powers. I am the worst son ever, I hurted her so much."

Thor rolled his eyes and said

"No Loki it's just your thoughts. You were mother's favourite and you will always be".

Loki couldn't take anymore, he started weeping again.

He said " I miss mother so much, why did she leave me, I miss her so much, I didn't even wish her a proper goodbye".

Tears rapidly started rolling down his cheeks.
"I want mother, I want to go with her".Thor rubbed his back

" Mother is always with us."

he placed his hand on Loki's heart.

                   "Here"

He wiped Loki's tears and offered him another glass of water.